News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Member? Click Here!!

Started by Liverpool Street, November 05, 2013, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigereelam

Ive read all the rules but I will looking for couple of threads.
Cheers! :D

Ronnoc

I got lucky with the rule because I never knew that my account was accepted after I did the registration and waited almost 14 days for an email.

Barmad

Hello all
Just dipping my toe into these waters again...
My bus-following days were the WMPTE/WMT early 80s to mid 90s, filled with (mostly) blue and cream or blue and silver Metrobuses and Fleetlines. I'm afraid I just can't get excited about today's multi-coloured buses that all look almost identical and these mammoth routes that go on forever (there seems to be a 27 wherever I go in south Birmingham!).
Am I allowed to get all nostalgic here, or have I just damned myself by saying that...?

Tony

Quote from: Barmad on December 17, 2014, 05:14:46 PM
Hello all
Just dipping my toe into these waters again...
My bus-following days were the WMPTE/WMT early 80s to mid 90s, filled with (mostly) blue and cream or blue and silver Metrobuses and Fleetlines. I'm afraid I just can't get excited about today's multi-coloured buses that all look almost identical and these mammoth routes that go on forever (there seems to be a 27 wherever I go in south Birmingham!).
Am I allowed to get all nostalgic here, or have I just damned myself by saying that...?

No problem at all

Stuharris 6360

After all that, welcome to the Forum Barmad!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Ashley 60171

Evening all

Yes I know, another brief absence from me but after a couple of people asking me return I have come back with all my useless facts and waffle. Not sure what else to put in this bit :)

james99

Hello. Just posting to prove im not a bot.
Mainly only know stuff about Sutton and Erdington buses at the moment but improving!

Thanks.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: james99 on June 06, 2015, 10:36:57 PM
Hello. Just posting to prove im not a bot.
Mainly only know stuff about Sutton and Erdington buses at the moment but improving!

Thanks.

Welcome James
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Welcome @james99 - we're a friendly bunch (and quite mad).

Enjoy your stay here!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

James.

James

Stuharris 6360

Trident 4609

Quote from: James. on July 08, 2015, 08:38:09 PM
Hello :)

Welcome :) Nice to see another driver join. There are a few from BC on here now. Becoming the new Pensnett it seems....

tonytrainsfree

Hi All
My local route is 60 but use 900 more often in Shelldon

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: tonytrainsfree on July 12, 2015, 06:57:48 PM
Hi All
My local route is 60 but use 900 more often in Shelldon

Hi Tony, Welcome  :)

Dylanbusboy45

Hello everyone! My local routes are 19/45/47/146

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk