News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Quote from: karl724223 on March 08, 2017, 07:38:04 PM
West Midlands police have found £12 million worth of drugs   22 ak47 assult rifles  and 300 hand grenades at a home behind the job centre in Tipton
Residents are shocked as they didn't know they had a job centre

I find that hard to believe, most people in Tipton know where the Job Centre is, they have to go there to sign on!  ;D

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

windy miller

I asked our Vet why so many rabbits sit in the middle of the road when I'm speeding through the countryside at night?....He said " They're collecting car numbers....though most of them only collect the one..... :o :o 
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

windy miller

When me and the Mrs went to our local swimming baths we were told that they now have a chemical in the water that will react if you piss in the pool!...The Men's piss will leave a distinct blue stain to identify you and the women's piss will leave a pink one. When we both had a good piss and did two lengths of the pool we looked like the F'kin Red Arrows.... :o :o :o

DJ

I was speaking to a bloke from Yorkshire the other day, who happened to be dyslexic.

He was wearing a cat flap.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

windy miller

I asked my local Chinese take away if they can cook Octopus.. He said 'yes we do'... we cook them live as they taste better'... I asked him.. 'how long do they take to cook?...'about 4 hours' he said....   I said 4 hours!!!....why do they take that long?... he said 'as soon as we turn our back the Bastards keep turning the gas off!...... :o :o :o 

windy miller

When I found myself in court recently for a minor traffic offence a local guy was up before me as a serial burglar.  The magistrate asked the guy if he had anything to say before passing sentence ?.....The guy replied "F*ck ALL..... Evidently the magistrate had not heard him and turned to the clerk and asked "What did he say??   The clerk replied  "He said F*ck All!  your honour. To which the magistrate replied.." strange.. I could have sworn he said something... :)

windy miller

When my mate went to the clinic recently the doc told him he had cancer. "how long have I got?. He asked. '10'maybe..... 10! said my mate...10 what? ..months?...weeks? The doctor looked at his watch and said....Nine...eight...seven...I haven't heard from him since... :o

windy miller

Had a break at Blackpool illuminations recently.. its a bit pricey these days!.. I didn't do the 'golden mile' as I only had 400 quid on me........ :)

windy miller

I found a cockroach in my hotel room in Blackpool.. I took it to the manager. He looked at it and said.." Its Dead!.... I said I know... 300 of his mates upstairs have come to his funeral! >:( >:(  Won't be stopping there again.

windy miller

Its No good.. I will have to spend more time wiping my Ar*e in future instead of skimping on the bog roll. My Mrs said she'd not seen skid marks like mine since that tunnel in Paris!.(1997)
  >:( >:(

windy miller

Supermarkets say they can tell our marital status by looking at our grocery purchases.
When I followed my mate through the checkout the assistant asked." You're single aren't you?. "Yes! said my mate....How can you tell?..Easy!. She said..."You're such an ugly C*nt!! 

Good job I remembered to get tampons for the Mrs! :)

windy miller

So what's the difference between a 10 year old LADA and a Jehovah's witness??
ans... I can SHUT the F'n Door on a Jehovah's witness....Last time I buy a foreign motor! >:(

karl724223

I woke up laughing this morning
I must have slept funny

windy miller

£200 can be the difference between survival and abject poverty, It can also be the difference between abject poverty and a new PlayStation PS4...your choice. :)

windy miller

As I am now entitled to a free flu jab every winter, I made an appointment with the male nurse at my local clinic before Christmas. He rolled up my shirt sleeve and told me I would feel a little prick. He then pulled up his trousers and told me to F**k off. His case is being heard next Thursday.....  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk