News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusMan Greg

Thanks for the info Busman Jamie also do you know if this route from featherstone to cheslyn hay high is something to do with NatEx's route 854. maybe an extra bus is needed to fit all of the students on. When i have went on it in the past it allways seemed overfull

Westy

Are Select & Nx the only operators between Wolves & Stafford from the beginning of April?

It will be interesting to see who will get the passengers, as Wolves Bus Station no longer stocks the non Nx out of Wm county timetable leaflets, so the only places to get Select info would be the internet, unless Select has leaflets on their buses?

BusMan Greg

I seen a notice earlier on bus no 1 and it said that timetable leaflets are available at wolves bus station, local libraries and the internet

mikestone

Still no  mention on the TfWM weekly list of the 71, despite the Arriva changes being published last week - I think it was actually registered before the Arriva cancellation!

BusMan Greg

Any ideas of what buses will appear on the route 71

Busman Jamie

Select buses I would imagine 😂

BusMan Greg

Maybe we may see travel express make a appearance lol

Grinder

Solo MX54 KYE on the Stafford local services for the last 2 days replacing the normal no 4 - X546 GGO.  No fleetname or number and no legal's as far as I could see.  Looks a bit scruffy compared to others in the fleet being all over red with no darker red skirt.  Anyone any idea if this and it's sister KYF are now formerly in the Select fleet and if so what fleet numbers they have are will be given.

BusMan Greg

X546 GGO was on the 67 yesterday after OHZ broke down on the new road in Featherstone

selectbus

The two solos have been on fleet since last October bought from transdev

MX54 KYE was on loan to D&G and came back to us on the 31st March. The legals are displayed in the near side window ? The same place were D&G had there's. I wouldn't say it looked scruffy it just needs the burgundy band painting which we plan to do soon (hence paper legals)

Greg - SK52OHZ was on the way to essington not service 67, and we decided to swap buses on the new road. Number 4 has been on service 67 most of the week

BusMan Greg

Oh I assumed that it broke down because the select van was parked behind it. Also how are you getting on with the 71

mranon

I saw kye pass me other day, and today, you could quite clearly see the legals in the window. they both look quite smart, but it will look much better when in full livery. at least select have an identity, and try to keep their buses looking smart

Grinder

My mistake, only looked for legals in normal place.

Solo1

Was a nice surprise to see the solo that was on loan with d&g on 877 yesterday photo on my flickr site

Busman Jamie

It's been on a handful of times since its return same as the other one

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk