News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

First Bus - Unusual Workings

Started by tank90, October 09, 2012, 10:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Maybe deckers might become a regular thing on it? Could of been testing the water

Bob

Always used to be VR and olympian in the 90s mostly A reg ECW examples. Never saw a G-XRE on there. At some point it converted to Deltas. At what point was it renumbered from 260 to 101 and didn't there use to be an X express variant?

staffsdave

260 was Hanley - Stafford via Stoke
X60 was Hanley - Stafford via Newcastle

Many years ago G762XRE was on Staffords for at least 6 weeks solid as i used to catch the 260/X60 very regular before i could drive.

Bob

staffsdave

not really unless there was a mad driver on it which there was plenty of them!

staffsdave

volvo B7TL/Gemini 32632 which has been recently seen on 101s seems to come out to play in the afternoon and evening. been regular on the 1435 M-F dep from Stafford and has been seen on late 101s aswel.

Bob

Are Newcastle running some boards on 101 maybe? Adderley green doesnt have any deckers does it?

Bob

At some point in the 90s there was four 35 seater Darts branded for the 260/X60. I cant imagine they coped at all or lasted long on them? It ran at a lower frequency back then and surely they weren't in any way big enough!

Tony

Quote from: bob on May 06, 2014, 09:24:45 PM
Are Newcastle running some boards on 101 maybe? Adderley green doesnt have any deckers does it?

AG have had some deckers on loan from Newcastle, not normally any there

staffsdave

k926-929XRF were the 4 branded darts

Bob

Must have been horrendous on the route.  Shame the deckers are only going to be temporary on the 101 :-(

ade

Potteries 26/26A branded, PMT retro liveried 60171 on the 6 earlier. 

Sayeed

E200 ex JPT Travel on the 144 if anyone wants it
Век живи - век учись

Cheese

Gemini 32627 is on the 101, just seen it outside Stafford station.

nitromatt1

66693 on the 31C on Thursday

@Will has a photo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk