News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

National Express Coaches

Started by winston, October 01, 2012, 12:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

On Fri I saw two allover white Caetano Levantes on the M1, one at least was on the 410, the second may also have been on the 410?

I suspect these may have been operating with Epsom Coaches, as I understand that NX ops have taken Epsom's diagrams off the NX 550 back in-house, not sure of the reasons why?

bwsau cymru

Yes eposoms have an all white one operating on the network and there is aanother london based operstor that have a former hayton of manchester levante that does dupe work. Travelled on it earlier this year on 540
campaigning for better transport for all

winston

Quote from: dannygill on April 24, 2013, 08:26:17 PM
Yes eposoms have an all white one operating on the network and there is aanother london based operstor that have a former hayton of manchester levante that does dupe work. Travelled on it earlier this year on 540

Epsom may have two all white Levante's, I saw two in close succession on both North/Southbound trips up the M1 a week last Fri,

Have you heard anymore where Rotala's 11 plate Levante may go now DeCourcey have taken on their NX work

Tony

Quote from: Winston on April 24, 2013, 08:35:39 PM
Quote from: dannygill on April 24, 2013, 08:26:17 PM

Epsom may have two all white Levante's, I saw two in close succession on both North/Southbound trips up the M1 a week last Fri,

Have you heard anymore where Rotala's 11 plate Levante may go now DeCourcey have taken on their NX work

Some of those were operating in allover white in their last week as well

bwsau cymru

Its been reported that arriva are taking legal action against the descion to allow nx to run the a1 service and not to permit arrivas 757 service into the airport. Arriva are currently working with a car park comapany shuttle bus service to provide a service still to the airport.

Tony

Quote from: dannygill on May 02, 2013, 02:27:09 AM
Its been reported that arriva are taking legal action against the descion to allow nx to run the a1 service and not to permit arrivas 757 service into the airport. Arriva are currently working with a car park comapany shuttle bus service to provide a service still to the airport.

Working with a car park company? The two Primos are Arriva owned vehicles which were in the TGM fleet, but are now operating with Arriv the Shires legals, but painted in the livery of the car park company

bwsau cymru

Epsom coaches who run a regular 410 service to Wolverhampton and who also do a lot of service extra services (dupes) have repainted one of there nx levantes into there own colours, and was on the 17:30 410 today, and it looks cracking.

Epsom aren't the only ones to have non nx branded levantes, there are ever increasing more amounts creeping up, Yeomans Cannon travel of Hereford had a tri-axle Scania levante running on the 528 yesterday and you will regulary serr Travellers choice scania levantes come through Birmingham too!

bwsau cymru

Does anyone know who operates the 461 litchfield-london service. Used to be run by veolia durham ajd didnt know the service was still going

winston

Quote from: dannygill on October 03, 2013, 11:16:11 AM
Does anyone know who operates the 461 litchfield-london service. Used to be run by veolia durham ajd didnt know the service was still going

Should still be Yourbus Durham depot, due that is due to be closed down soon with Go-North East & EYMS taking over some of the work

winston

notepanel

Quote from: Winston on October 03, 2013, 11:45:07 AM
Quote from: dannygill on October 03, 2013, 11:16:11 AM

Should still be Yourbus Durham depot, due that is due to be closed down soon with Go-North East & EYMS taking over some of the work

The 461 interworks in with the 426 I believe. I believe it is operated by Heanor depot, but possibly with a Durham vehicle? I do not believe this particular diagram is due to change over the coming weeks.

bwsau cymru

anyone know where yn55ndz is going, see its now listed as left fleet, very sad as it marks and end of an era on the national express coach network, no more PB's

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: dannygill on November 06, 2013, 11:08:23 PM
anyone know where yn55ndz is going, see its now listed as left fleet, very sad as it marks and end of an era on the national express coach network, no more PB's

Now with South Gloucestershire B&C - & still in nx livery to the best of my knowledge.

Although there's not much in it build-quality wise, give me a 'PB over Crapano Lavatories any day of the week - !

winston

Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on November 06, 2013, 11:25:07 PM

Now with South Gloucestershire B&C - & still in nx livery to the best of my knowledge.

Although there's not much in it build-quality wise, give me a 'PB over Crapano Lavatories any day of the week - !

Irizar have lost out big style on regular large fleet orders by not being prepared to adapt/re-design the PB's front entrance to accommodate the PLS wheelchair lifts.

An entire NX fleet comprising of Irizar PB's would look far superior to the Levantes

bwsau cymru

Quote from: Winston on November 07, 2013, 12:00:29 AM
Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on November 06, 2013, 11:25:07 PM

Irizar have lost out big style on regular large fleet orders by not being prepared to adapt/re-design the PB's front entrance to accommodate the PLS wheelchair lifts.

An entire NX fleet comprising of Irizar PB's would look far superior to the Levantes

wouldn't it just!!! lets hope that more I6's and centrurys come onto the network! that god that Ulsterbus are still buying Irizar! and better than Volvo levantes are bruces new 12 plate tri scanny's!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk