News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Seems to have very good loadings- potential bigger bus needed

igogeneral

Small Solo on loan as the larger one away to Dawsons for mot, back next week.

We have some Mobitec icu400 units with large card inputs instead of usb. Anyone know what card I need and where we can get one from

the trainbasher

Quote from: igogeneral on March 22, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

We have some Mobitec icu400 units with large card inputs instead of usb. Anyone know what card I need and where we can get one from

Something like this perhaps?

https://shop.tracekeeper.com/services-for-buses/mobitec-icu-controller-accessories-kit.html

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

justlookingaround

Quote from: igogeneral on March 22, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

3.3v Smart Media cards, formatted to FAT. You need to buy a reader for them too.

You could always look on eBay for USB units and just swap them, sell on the older units. There is one seller currently advertising five for sale.

igogeneral

Thanks, I had not thought of doing that so good advice

Solo1

What is the regular  bus on 147 service

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Solo1 on April 03, 2018, 07:39:53 PM
What is the regular  bus on 147 service
During the first few weeks of March it was Solo YJ62FYZ , but as advised by Kev's in an earlier message , this went for MOT etc and another Solo YJ15ARF was loaned to replace it. Not seen the 147 yet this month to give a more recent update. HTH, Andrew.  8)

mikestone

Minicoach MX07ZRG was on the 355 in Worcester on 21st March.

B61 ANDREW

Primo KX08HMC working the 147 late yesterday afternoon and first trip this morning. :)

igogeneral

YJ62 now back from MOT and mini Solo returned to Dawsons. Likely that YJ62 will operate 355 and one of 4 Primo's will operate 147, presently this is KX08HMC. Coach fleet all ready for the return of the little angels next week.

B61 ANDREW

Another Primo , KX07KNW , has been a regular on the 147 recently. On close inspection you can see where the "Mid Wales" fleet-names  once were.  :)

Solo1

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 22, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Another Primo , KX07KNW , has been a regular on the 147 recently. On close inspection you can see where the "Mid Wales" fleet-names  once were.  :)
wasn't this with igo

Solo1

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 05, 2018, 09:36:29 AM
Primo KX08HMC working the 147 late yesterday afternoon and first trip this morning. :)
ex  igo

Solo1

Any news on the  4 06 reg promo's ex eyms  entering service as they have 2 ex igo promos in service

igogeneral

We are taking our time with these vehicles. Hopefully in the summer two will be re-built and the other two used as spares for the remainder of the fleet. All 4 have good working engines, gear boxes and angle drives as you would expect coming from EYMS. We also purchased all EYMS Primo spares from their parts department and therefore anyone looking for parts we may be able to help.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk