News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

RKT Travel

Started by justlookingaround, July 28, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh4318

Anyone else noticed that little white dart that's been running on the 72 recently.

More competition for that corridor after Claribels withdrew the 71A.

It displays Chelmsley Wood as 'Chelmseley Wood' ???, surprised that hasn't been amended yet
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Kevin

Quote from: Sh4318 on November 23, 2017, 06:21:45 PM
Anyone else noticed that little white dart that's been running on the 72 recently.

It displays Chelmsley Wood as 'Chelmseley Wood' ???, surprised that hasn't been amended yet

I'd hardly class one bus as "competition" but I get your point  :D
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Jack

Quote from: Sh4318 on November 23, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

I saw it once back in October. They get decent loads, but I'm surprised they only run the one bus.

justlookingaround

Quote from: Jack on November 26, 2017, 03:20:28 PM
I saw it once back in October. They get decent loads, but I'm surprised they only run the one bus.
Give it a few months and there will be more, or another route, just like the rest of the related companies.

Jack

Quote from: justlookingaround on November 27, 2017, 03:12:31 AM
Give it a few months and there will be more, or another route, just like the rest of the related companies.
Hopefully they won't be another Sunny Travel! They hog the stand at Solihull until the next Sunny comes along!

Tony

Quote from: Jack on November 27, 2017, 03:44:40 PM
Hopefully they won't be another Sunny Travel! They hog the stand at Solihull until the next Sunny comes along!

No-one should be stop hogging in Solihull from today as the new AQPS rules have come in from yesterday. Anyone reported to the TC for breaking the new rules can have their service registrations cancelled

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Jack on November 27, 2017, 03:44:40 PM
Hopefully they won't be another Sunny Travel!

Facepalm.

Quote from: Tony
No-one should be stop hogging in Solihull from today as the new AQPS rules have come in from yesterday. Anyone reported to the TC for breaking the new rules can have their service registrations cancelled

Good.

Jack

Quote from: Tony on November 27, 2017, 03:52:24 PM
Good! It also stops other buses pulling into the other stands. Shirley services, 31 and X12 etc.

Eric Shaw

RKT are using NA52AXN on the 72, probably getting ready for their 2 vehicle service at the end of the month.

cris 99

yes as they all share same depot the frequently borrow each others buses lol
17//72/73/97/X12

Jordan

R.K travel are using 2 buses on the 72 today and have been all week
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

Eric Shaw

Sunny group buses on the 72 yesterday were KV03ZFS, NA52AXN, NA52AWZ and 4299. No sign of  71E.

Are the Dennis Darts that they are still using compliant with the Solihull emission zone?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Quote from: 2206 on August 10, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
Are there Dennis Darts that they are still using compliant with the Solihull emission zone?

Forget emissions, I'm sure the white one is running around with no legal lettering. I couldn't see any on there today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk