News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Midland Red (does Hereford come under MR?)

Started by MW, October 19, 2016, 10:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Hi,

Just having a look at the First Midland Red fleet list. The depot allocation isn't included in the list. I always thought First kept both Hereford and Worcester rather than just Worcester, or am I confusing this.

Can anyone confirm whether they are still one operation, and know the link to an up to date allocation list?

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

markcf83

Hereford closed in 2014. The only garages in First Midlands are Worcester,Leicester and Adderley Green in Stoke.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

MW

Lol as if I missed that!

Right.

Looking at the First Worcester website (link below) it shows 26 routes. Are these all the routes run by Worcester or is there any missing.

https://www.firstgroup.com/worcestershire/plan-journey/timetables/?operator=14&page=1&redirect=no

AdamH

Hereford depot closed on 5th September 2015.

All the services on that list are run from Worcester depot, but the list is a little out of date. X18 and X19 are Worcester Rugby Club Services that were both withdrawn at the end of last season.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk