News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel De Courcey Usual Allocations

Started by Adam 404, November 14, 2015, 07:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

Here is a spreadsheet where De Courcey's Usual Allocations are:
Feel free to edit it sensibly if required.
NEW LINK (17/08/2016) https://1drv.ms/x/s!AuV-OWRD_pekgSwLbH_JnD8QEM3G
Many Thanks. Adam 404.

EDIT - link amended at request of topic starter

Adam 404

My spreadsheet now includes the following
The Usual Workings on Monday - Friday, Saturday & Sunday
The PVR For main routes
Timetable links to all services
The orignal owners of bus types
Information of recently left buses
How many of each bus type De Courcey have.

Spread sheet last modified 14/08/2016

Many Thanks.

paulb1973

Quote from: Adam 404 on March 30, 2016, 08:59:38 AM
My spreadsheet has been updated to accommodate the changes which took force yesterday.

I had thought the '72' Holbrook Lane - Woodlands School still runs - but is that one for the chop (or is it gone already?).

Did you have the '778s' Exhall – Nuneaton (St Thomas More School) on your spreadsheet? (assuming it still runs - it is showing on the De Courcey website, but then so are W1a/W1c, W8/9/10 etc which are supposed to have ended on 27/3/16?!)

No specific mention was made of the W10a Cheylesmore - University of Warwick ending [as per the others in the similar route-number range] - is it still going? I'm a bit confused on that one!

Adam 404

Quote from: paulb1973 on April 04, 2016, 03:13:03 PM
I had thought the '72' Holbrook Lane - Woodlands School still runs - but is that one for the chop (or is it gone already?).

Did you have the '778s' Exhall – Nuneaton (St Thomas More School) on your spreadsheet? (assuming it still runs - it is showing on the De Courcey website, but then so are W1a/W1c, W8/9/10 etc which are supposed to have ended on 27/3/16?!)

No specific mention was made of the W10a Cheylesmore - University of Warwick ending [as per the others in the similar route-number range] - is it still going? I'm a bit confused on that one!
De Courcey have removed the timetables for the services that have finnished. I am unsure on what is going on with the 72 at the moment and will email De Courcey soon to ask if it operates as well as the 778S.
Thanks.

paulb1973

Quote from: Adam 404 on April 04, 2016, 06:24:16 PM
De Courcey have removed the timetables for the services that have finnished. I am unsure on what is going on with the 72 at the moment and will email De Courcey soon to ask if it operates as well as the 778S.
Thanks.

I still think their website needs a good update! I suppose all will become clear soon (hopefully). I assume the W10a has gone the same way as those others, i.e. finished.

Adam 404

Quote from: paulb1973 on April 04, 2016, 08:38:56 PM
I still think their website needs a good update! I suppose all will become clear soon (hopefully). I assume the W10a has gone the same way as those others, i.e. finished.
I sent an enquire a good few days ago now but haven't had a reply which was very helpful of them but oh well! :(

paulb1973

Quote from: Adam 404 on April 15, 2016, 03:58:27 PM
I sent an enquire a good few days ago now but haven't had a reply which was very helpful of them but oh well! :(

At first glance the De Courcey website looks quite professional - but when you enter the timetable section it isn't quite so good. Route numbers are showing but without a link to the timetable! Some of these services listed are supposedly defunct (from 27th March) which is all a bit odd. But, at least they do attempt to show ALL their services including Schools and University routes, some operators websites can be rather vague.

Adam 404

74 timetable has been updated to current one.

Note that it also now has "74A" and "74B" services as well as the 74.

Adam 404

Quote from: paulb1973 on April 15, 2016, 05:48:41 PM
At first glance the De Courcey website looks quite professional - but when you enter the timetable section it isn't quite so good. Route numbers are showing but without a link to the timetable! Some of these services listed are supposedly defunct (from 27th March) which is all a bit odd. But, at least they do attempt to show ALL their services including Schools and University routes, some operators websites can be rather vague.

The website still shows the 360 as an existing service on the final page of the timetable section (though without a timetable) and also the 778S and 81C (Which I am unsure on whether they exist anymore).
http://www.traveldecourcey.com/timetable_search/default.aspx?page=12

Adam 404

I have updated the spreadsheet again this morning. It seems when I checked the links to the timetables that the De Courcey website is down. In the meantime, timetable links on the spreadsheet are to the Traveline website. However, many of the School Services are not on here.

The De Courcey website is back now so I will change the links back to the De Courcey website. The Spreadsheet should then be up to date with modified PVR's and updated MCV repaint list.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk