News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

What happened?

Started by MrBevan2000, September 10, 2015, 04:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBevan2000

Hi guys! Didn't know where to put this so put it here. What happened to the forum? I've noticed it's been do n for a couple of days.

domino.99

Tony

Quote from: Dom on September 10, 2015, 04:57:52 PM
Host's server was down.

This is the email I had from the hosts just after the forum returned

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

We have identified an issue with a portion of our storage infrastructure which has been addressed in the maintenance performed last night. Your website should now be displaying properly, if you continue to experience an issue with your site, then please reopen this ticket and provide as much detail as you can provide so that we can better assist you.

We understand the importance of providing a stable platform to ensure the integrity of your website as such, we are taking all necessary steps to prevent the occurrence of future incidents.

Please let us know if you need additional assistance.

--Technical Management--

MrBevan2000

Quote from: Tony on September 10, 2015, 09:01:47 PM
This is the email I had from the hosts just after the forum returned

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

We have identified an issue with a portion of our storage infrastructure which has been addressed in the maintenance performed last night. Your website should now be displaying properly, if you continue to experience an issue with your site, then please reopen this ticket and provide as much detail as you can provide so that we can better assist you.

We understand the importance of providing a stable platform to ensure the integrity of your website as such, we are taking all necessary steps to prevent the occurrence of future incidents.

Please let us know if you need additional assistance.

--Technical Management--
Ok thanks for that Tony. I thought the forum went down for good at one point.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk