News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

End of the T69s

Started by Stevo, March 18, 2015, 06:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroT69

There are four T69s down at the far end of the depot ,04-10-12-16      There are only three more to be taken away 04-10-12

10-16 Have had there pantographs all week ,probably recharging there batteries.

Has you may be aware , The T69s will probably be going to the Isle of Wight  ,If they do they will run on third rail (pantographs removed)

wednesday

05 departing Yesterday  16-18 Pm

Liberator9

@MetroT69

Excellent set of photos and thanks for the updates - hope they get a new lease of life on the island!

MetroT69

Yesterday  Wednesday 23-03-16   

Trams 04 and 12  Departed AT 18-55 PM

Today  Thursday 24-03-16 

The Tram 10 Departed at 12-36 pm  and this is the last tram to leave . 

Only Tram 16 is now at the Depot  which is staying ,  More about all this is on another site.

THE END

Stuharris 6360

Why is Tram 16 staying?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

RS

London Euston

Other Walsall Tony

Were the nameplates removed or just covered?
Tony

T840MAK

Quote from: Other Walsall Tony on March 25, 2016, 06:08:51 PM
Were the nameplates removed or just covered?

They'll have been removed.
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

MetroT69

Name plates have been scattered far and wide ,  most were given to family's associated with the names  although i think only one plate not both . sir frank has gone to a local air force museum  again only one name plate ,  many are still at the depot in the store room they are the property of Centro NOT metro.

Hopefully there will some if not all on show at the open day in a few weeks time .  you may see tram 16 with his plates back on again
for the day .    Ive made a suggestion that it would be good to line up old 16 and new 17 & 37  to let folks get  photoS of all three
would make a once in a lifetime opportunity shot :D

Night time testing has been taking place in the early hours of late Mon/tues down to grand central  BUT

If you're re about in brum tomorrow Daytime  you may see the start of Driver training down to Birmingham Grand central .

;) ;)

Dom

Quote from: MetroT69 on May 11, 2016, 05:08:22 PM
Name plates have been scattered far and wide ,  most were given to family's associated with the names  although i think only one plate not both . sir frank has gone to a local air force museum  again only one name plate ,  many are still at the depot in the store room they are the property of Centro NOT metro.

Hopefully there will some if not all on show at the open day in a few weeks time .  you may see tram 16 with his plates back on again
for the day .    Ive made a suggestion that it would be good to line up old 16 and new 17 & 37  to let folks get  photoS of all three

Night time testing has been taking place in the early hours of late Mon/tues down to grand central  BUT

If you're re about in brum tomorrow Daytime  you may see the start of Driver training down to Birmingham Grand central .

;) ;)

Open day?

Stevo

Quote from: MetroT69 on May 11, 2016, 05:08:22 PM

I'll go down on Friday to see trams on the new stretch. I'd like to go to the open day too.

;) ;)

MetroT69

T69s at Long Marston

T68s There too

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk