News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Gloucestershire

Started by Reece, December 17, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reece

Why hasn't Stagecoach in Gloucestershire got a sticky thread/topic for it?

Also are the Enviro400s on the 94 Stagecoach Gold service due to be replaced with new enviro400s any time soon?

Ashley

There's one for Stagecoach West started and contributed to by me

tank90

And Wyre & Dean by me which is the one that covers Hereford, Ross on Wye, the Forest of Dean and Gloucester.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

RBW1

Tony

Just asked Stagecoach Inspector if I can cadge a lift from Cheltenham Station back to the Racecourse. And the first bus to arrive is the FLF what a lovely motor to travel I

Ashley 60171

Midlands 16113 is reported in use at Cheltenham.

Tony

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on March 17, 2016, 09:10:51 PM
Midlands 16113 is reported in use at Cheltenham.

It is along with many Olympians including a Preserved one

bensweeney14

Unlucky for some - Stratford were supposed to send 16460/16174, but they are both VOR.
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Tony on March 17, 2016, 09:45:47 PM
It is along with many Olympians including a Preserved one

There are probably some there from all over as is the case every year. But this one stuck out from the set menu West "races reserve" clump.

BN

Morning All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a fleetlist for Gloucester and Stroud depots please?

Many thanks

winston

Quote from: BN on December 04, 2016, 09:40:31 AM
Morning All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a fleetlist for Gloucester and Stroud depots please?

Many thanks

@BN - There's this one, not sure how accurate it is though:

Cheese

Try Michael Bonwick's site - all current fleetcards for all Stagecoach operators.  The link should take you direct to the Stagecoach West page.

http://mbonwick.cu.cc/SCNW/Fleetcards/index.php?dir=16%2FWest%2F

mikestone

Stagecoach have taken over Swanbrook route 853 from Cheltenham to Oxford this week - it had been suspended for a while but Swanbrook briefly resumed. It would appear Stagecoach are running four journeys daily compared to Swanbrook's three.
;
Pre-deregulation it was a Bristol Omnibus service so back to the direct descendant of the operator who took it over from the GWR.

B61 ANDREW

Two new double deckers seen on delivery on the M5 at lunchtime today.   YT21DWA / DVZ.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk