News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

I think its time we had this thread locked and stopped all this fantasy bus company nonsense.

In other news, I've just founded a new technology company, and have acquired both Microsoft and Apple. Keith Lemon has been appointed as my PR officer.

And I've just authorised the purchase of several bottles of this to wave around at my press conferences:

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liverpool Street

Hahahaha!!!! So glad everyone has found their sense of humour. Seems a shame to lock this topic just yet, I'll allow some more comical posts before this thread gets archived and stickied; can't let these humorous posts get lost in pages of crap haha
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Steveminor

Don't lock the thread just lock Rhys,  in a little rubber room with a nice white jacket that fastens up at the back so he can live out his dream of shooting the marshmallow people with his crossbow made out of leftover darts & using the strings from the city of birmingham symphony orchestras banjo.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Steveminor

Sorry but sick joke coming.
New motto
"Cityfox if you can find our buses then you'll probably be able to find flight MH370

Lukeee

Quote from: Steveminor on November 15, 2014, 09:56:24 PM
New motto
"Cityfox if you can find our buses then you'll probably be able to find flight MH370

Sickening, but funny lol

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Steveminor

They're parked next to saddam husseins weapons of mass destruction.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Steveminor on November 15, 2014, 10:37:42 PM
They're parked next to saddam husseins weapons of mass destruction.

It's probably got a very small dossier! :-)

Cedric

where do you find there taxis then . I thought fox hunting had been banned  perhaps there the hounds have had them.
diamond 8\10/125/292

Steveminor

the trainbasher

I swear I saw a cityfox earlier...

...I must stop snorting my coke cola!

the trainbasher

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Steveminor on November 15, 2014, 09:56:24 PM
New motto

I shouldn't of laughed as hard as I did at that. Haha

~

So I hear Harry Houdini has given up his illusion career and now drives for this company! Looks like he's worked his magic on CityFox's fleet, though...
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Westy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk