News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 21, 2014, 02:43:49 PM
A commuter in Birmingham was pushed downstairs from the top deck of a bus by a thug who then got off and punched the victim in the face. Happened on a bus serving 24.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-commuter-attacked-number-24-7467487

That's the second serious assault reported on the 24 in recent times. Always seems quite sedate when I've used it - apparently not.

Tony

wbdriver

an empty bus is a happy driver.

John

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Liverpool Street

Gah, is the whole Borris batch totally cursed?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 05, 2014, 09:45:57 PM
Gah, is the whole Borris batch totally cursed?

I do wonder LS or is it just that the Boris Bus accidents seem to get more press?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Mike K

Quote from: Andrew on August 07, 2014, 06:50:16 PM
Another sexual assault, this time on the number 9 between bearwood and halesowen http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2014/08/07/cctv-released-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-on-halesowen-bus/

Given the clarity of the picture and the distinctive T-shirt you'd hope they will identify him quickly. Knobhead.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on August 08, 2014, 03:09:12 PM
Another sexual assault, this time on the number 9 between bearwood and halesowen http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2014/08/07/cctv-released-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-on-halesowen-bus/

Given the clarity of the picture and the distinctive T-shirt you'd hope they will identify him quickly. Knobhead.

I'm sure there's a pun in there Mike, 'knob' and 'head' ........

Oh and the obligatory 'thoughts are with her family and friends and Facebook friends and twitter followers and distant relatives and passed on relatives etc etc etc etc' (not really)
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Mike K

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 08, 2014, 04:20:01 PM

Oh and the obligatory 'thoughts are with her family and friends and Facebook friends and twitter followers and distant relatives and passed on relatives etc etc etc etc' (not really)

Just sick of reading of social inadequates who have to resort to touching women up on public transport where there's no easy escape route, LS. Seems to happen all too often at the moment. If found guilty they should be castrated.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on August 08, 2014, 10:02:55 PM

Just sick of reading of social inadequates who have to resort to touching women up on public transport where there's no easy escape route, LS. Seems to happen all too often at the moment. If found guilty they should be castrated.

I'm with you, Mike. Its disgusting - 2014 and women are still being treated this way. Saying that, same goes for certain religious rituals as well... Although any more posts of that nature might attract the wrong crowd.
until it cought fire

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MW

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 09, 2014, 01:00:20 AM
Quote from: Mike K on August 08, 2014, 10:02:55 PM

I'm with you, Mike. Its disgusting - 2014 and women are still being treated this way. Saying that, same goes for certain religious rituals as well... Although any more posts of that nature might attract the wrong crowd.

What kind of religious rituals?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk