News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Hall Of Shame

Started by Liverpool Street, May 31, 2014, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

They're both as bad as eachother!

lauren1993

4692 is an appalling Gemini! Cooling fan lately seems to be stuck on (since mid august) and the fleet number on one side is black and looks out of place! Also, the TV screen is missing from downstairs, even though none of them work on any of the geminis anyway!
Favourite buses currently:
871, 1828, 4421, 4764, 6101, 6108, 6116, 6118, 6121, 6848, 6849
Least favourite buses currently:
4203, 4213, 4398, 4419

bensweeney14

Diamond YJ61CHK...

TOP SPEED OF 15MPH! How fast!Sorry for the crap photo, the driver all ready looked bothered enough!!
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

Matt.N0056

Quote from: bensweeney14 on January 27, 2016, 09:44:23 PM
Diamond YJ61CHK...

TOP SPEED OF 15MPH! How fast!Sorry for the crap photo, the driver all ready looked bothered enough!!

Had the pleasure of running dead from Coventry in it last night! Made even better with the constant beeping!

bensweeney14

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on January 28, 2016, 11:40:41 AM
Had the pleasure of running dead from Coventry in it last night! Made even better with the constant beeping!

Nice to hear they have sorted it out, NOT! I even emailed them and its been sorted apparently!

A video I grabbed of it -
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

JoNi

Still beeping this morning when moving stopped when stationary when the doors were open. The only thing that didn't was the ticket machine when I put my Swiftcard on it!

Matt.N0056

Parked at church road this evening, hopefully being sorted!

It only bleeps when moving as it thinks the doors are still open

Michael Bevan

Perry Barr's 4278 I am adding to the Hall Of Shame for very loud brakes! This one used to be a good one, however the brakes on it are too loud and my ears hurt after I got off!

Adam 404

4416 is joining this list for its mysterious squeaking noise when steering the vehicle. I weren't entirely sure on what was happening at first. Hopefully it is fixed some time in the near future as otherwise it isn't that bad a bus.

Jack

PB's 4237 as it has the worst paintwork in the NX fleet (wonky logos, missing connection bars and offstandard fleetnumbers). Not to forget how awful it is inside, mixed seat cushions all over the place.

Of late there have been lot of rail replacement buses knocking about at new st,Galton bridge, it seems like loads of bus companies are involved, TGB,centr,nx stuff looks good , then I noticed an ex first bus plaxton trident looks like it's never seen a refurb well tired even the engine door cover is held using shed door hinges I Kidd you not and there's a burgundy,cream Alexander ALX 400 trident what a mess, I got up close to see the legal writing coastal liner,then I thought yeap these opperate crap.

To the enthusiasts New st station on the evenings good place to see oddball buses.

WestMidlandsTravels

5514's brakes are really loud! Think it's the brakes rubbing together or something but sure is highly annoying after a while!

WestMidlandsTravels

Quote from: JB93 on July 28, 2014, 07:41:42 AM

4253 - for being the tattiest bus in the whole fleet in NX livery. You can't see it that well in this picture but virtually every upstairs window is covered in etchings, the paintwork has been scraped off all over the place and is fading, the seat covers are still the TWM ones and they're worn and dirty, and it still has the connection bars.

Now it's one of the nicest interiors that any B7TL ALX in the fleet has! 😂

West Brom's Platinums with there stupidly LOUD cooling fans utter nitemare to drive, 6972 6976 6982 are a few of them, engineers answer to solving there great many problems is to run the coolant fans permanently, nice fix chaps. i wonder what the reading on a decibel  meter would be, i bet well over acceptable levels. 

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: 2900 on August 25, 2023, 09:14:00 AMWest Brom's Platinums with there stupidly LOUD cooling fans utter nitemare to drive, 6972 6976 6982 are a few of them, engineers answer to solving there great many problems is to run the coolant fans permanently, nice fix chaps. i wonder what the reading on a decibel  meter would be, i bet well over acceptable levels.
I think 6972 stopped now 6974 is a really loud one and 6985 is a loud one

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk