News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy Lane

The performance of the 13 evening peak out of town to Willenhall has been **** for a long time. I put it down to congestion over on the Whitmore Park side of the route. Time for TC to take a brave decision and split the route!

Get the out of town 13 to Willenhall fixed and that will help performance on the return leg to city.

Adam 404

Quote from: Sandy Lane on December 16, 2017, 01:45:43 PM
The performance of the 13 evening peak out of town to Willenhall has been **** for a long time. I put it down to congestion over on the Whitmore Park side of the route. Time for TC to take a brave decision and split the route!

Get the out of town 13 to Willenhall fixed and that will help performance on the return leg to city.
I think the issue is more that the timetable hasn't been looked at properly for quite a while. I think adjustments to peak timings would suffice.

paulb1973

Is there anything up with 4406 - its been parked up at the Swanswell pool end of the garage for a few weeks now?

Sandy Lane

More than 1 'not in service' bus seen recently showing 'Merry Christmas' on front dest blind. Very effective at night. Well done TC and brings some smiles and happiness to those who see them. 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

JoNi

Repainted 2169 0850 20A to Uni Hospital

Coventry Transport Dude

I saw a freshly repainted 2148 at 1.20pm today, arriving at its new home at Wheatley Street Garage !

Tony

2148's first day at Coventry in service is on the 20 / 20A / 20E all day

JoNi

I received report that 2148 was changed over?

Tony

Quote from: JoNi on January 19, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
I received report that 2148 was changed over?

It has been, Ticket Machine problems, so hopefully be back out later

Tony

2148 is back out again, just gone down Henley Road

JoNi

Coventry Transport Dude

Thanks for that little tip off there JoNi (regarding 2148 being on the 16), as i'll go a walk up the road in a bit and see if i can photograph it ?

P419 EJW

Just seen 2159 turning right to Vulcan Road in Bilston.

Tony

Quote from: P419 EJW on January 22, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
Just seen 2159 turning right to Vulcan Road in Bilston.

It's been at Hartshornes in Willenhall

Tony

2150 has now come out in service for the first time. It is on the 13.
2172 is now back at Coventry repainted;
2173 is at Walsall for repaint
6014 & 6021 both currently are dead with VI defects, but are expected to return to service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk