News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

Quote from: Tony on September 30, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

The one you are referring to is BCT blue below PTE blue and is didn't work at all. I was hoping it would when I heard the colours, but it just looked like a Diamond Bus with Black replacement panels

Fair enough, and I'd agree, from the photos at least it doesn't look quite right, the lower blue is just too dark.

Jay

Quote from: Tony on September 30, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

The one you are referring to is BCT blue below PTE blue and is didn't work at all. I was hoping it would when I heard the colours, but it just looked like a Diamond Bus with Black replacement panels

Hi Tony is it just a test paint? or is 2026 going to Cov?
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

MW

Quote from: Jon on September 30, 2017, 03:57:14 PM
Hi Tony is it just a test paint? or is 2026 going to Cov?

I'm sure 2026 is now in Crimson. I think this was a behind closed doors experiment, and the pictures are now released because of 2167.

JoNi

Repainted 2167 on 20A at 09:50.

mark114

Hi everyone just to let everyone know if they don't know already this bus is now withdrawn having said that it's been like that for a while so not really un-expected

Thank you

DJ

Quote from: mark114 on October 05, 2017, 11:08:02 PM
Hi everyone just to let everyone know if they don't know already this bus is now withdrawn having said that it's been like that for a while so not really un-expected

Thank you

What bus are you referring to?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Quote from: DJ98 on October 06, 2017, 12:01:20 AM
What bus are you referring to?
He's referring to 6019 (see the subject of his post).
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Twi

Im gonna try and get pics of all the dead bendi's before they shipped out but i have no idea how to post them

mark114

Thank you so much for reading my post 2206 i think DJ98 as a problem understanding on what i had written i mean it was so clear but still it happens

Thank you

winston

Quote from: mark114 on October 06, 2017, 01:51:08 PM
Thank you so much for reading my post 2206 i think DJ98 as a problem understanding on what i had written i mean it was so clear but still it happens

Thank you

That's because you changed the 'title of the thread' rather than just logging the 'fleetnumber' within your post.

mark114

Yes thank you so much Winston for correcting my mistake

Mark

Jordan

has the whole of coventry garage got the new ticket machines
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

DJ

Quote from: Jordan on October 18, 2017, 11:53:26 AM

I think so, as they were the first garage to have it done. I don't get down to Coventry much though, so I'm not completely sure myself.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Tony

Quote from: Jordan on October 18, 2017, 11:53:26 AM

Yes

John

2167 has been re-branded for the 20. Picture on a Facebook group. Similar colour to the new 4 branding at Walsall

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk