News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

West Midlands Accessible Transport

Started by Tony, July 29, 2019, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busboy105

Anyone seen the new livery? It's probably one of my favourite all time liveries. Pink with a gradient to purple. Me likey.

the trainbasher

One's anyone know if Dart 800 is expected to be used on any of the BCC services?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 23, 2019, 10:23:38 AM
One's anyone know if Dart 800 is expected to be used on any of the BCC services?

It won't be used by NX as  PCV

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on July 29, 2019, 07:39:53 PM
W M A T is the official company name, not what it will trade as.

It is actually called West Midlands on demand not WMAT or NEET

winston

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 07, 2019, 06:24:04 PM

No it's not.

The Legal Entity & Limited company the business trades through is as per the thread title name:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02327223

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 07, 2019, 06:24:04 PM

Are you on a mission to post as much false information as possible today?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on December 07, 2019, 07:20:41 PM
Are you on a mission to post as much false information as possible today?

Tony

If you look at the Birmingham City Centre Map  it clearly states West Midlands on demand the replacement works for Ring and ride. What's the saying 'don't shoot the messenger'. I am not posting wrong info. It's what I see every day. So sorry.

Bus Man K2

That's the City Centre guide on the website West Midlands Network.

Bus Man K2

Tell TfWM it's wrong and there giving out incorrect info. See what they come back with.

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 07, 2019, 07:54:16 PM
That's the City Centre guide on the website West Midlands Network.

There's a huge difference between the name of a company, the trading name used and the name of a service

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on December 07, 2019, 07:56:08 PM
There's a huge difference between the name of a company, the trading name used and the name of a service
OK I'm only going by what I know so if that's the name of the service then OK. I do know that started to call the company NEET and then I saw the thing on the map.

winston

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 07, 2019, 08:00:59 PM
OK I'm only going by what I know so if that's the name of the service then OK. I do know that started to call the company NEET and then I saw the thing on the map.

It's N.E.A.T & it stands for:

National Express Accessible Transport

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Winston on December 07, 2019, 08:03:31 PM
It's N.E.A.T & it stands for:

National Express Accessible Transport

Sorry yes it's NEAT spell check needed. 😂 Which  I know there is spell check but I don't use it. Maybe I should. Sorry

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 07, 2019, 08:00:59 PM

So why try and correct my post?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk