News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Latest Known Fleet changes

Started by andy, July 12, 2013, 12:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

Tony, in your Latest known fleet changes summary on the home page, how practical would it be to list the fleetnumbers of existing vehicles that are transferring or being withdrawn as a hyperlink to your most recent photo of the vehicle?

Obviously this would only work for vehicles you have photos of, but it would make it much easier for people to review the vehicle from your list rather than having to go into the other section and keep finding them, and having to keep bouncing between the two?

Just a thought, have no idea how practical / impractical this would be.

Liverpool Street

I have also had this thought. It would save everyone alot of time.

Good post  ;)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tony

Quote from: andy on July 12, 2013, 12:34:09 PM
Tony, in your Latest known fleet changes summary on the home page, how practical would it be to list the fleetnumbers of existing vehicles that are transferring or being withdrawn as a hyperlink to your most recent photo of the vehicle?

Obviously this would only work for vehicles you have photos of, but it would make it much easier for people to review the vehicle from your list rather than having to go into the other section and keep finding them, and having to keep bouncing between the two?

I have done this with the First Midlands fleet changes I have just put on - is it a help?

andy

Quote from: Tony on July 21, 2013, 09:10:14 PM
Quote from: andy on July 12, 2013, 12:34:09 PM

I have done this with the First Midlands fleet changes I have just put on - is it a help?

Thanks Tony, it certainly is to me anyway. Hope it isn't too much work for you, really appreciate it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk