News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

'New' Potteries darts

Started by Tony, June 26, 2013, 08:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Do the First volvo olympians ever get used in normal service? When was the last time a double decker was used on the 101 to stafford?

Tony

Quote from: bob on June 27, 2013, 10:24:33 PM
Do the First volvo olympians ever get used in normal service? When was the last time a double decker was used on the 101 to stafford?

All First's deckers are allocated to Newcastle, Adderley Green run the 101 so I doubt for a very long time. Yes the Volvo Olympians do get out occasionally, the service to Alton Towers is one of the most common in school holidays

sconehead85

On occasions I hate being pedantic but this thread is about mystery Dennis Darts which have been acquired and there are threads catering for Firsts ageing Leyland/Volvo Olympians.  Thanks!

sconehead85

Ashley 4569

When i was in that area for a fortnight earlier this month, i saw olympians mostly on the 25, 34, 72 and 98A. One afternoon 30033 did a short 34 journey from newcastle to hanley then changed on to a 20 to crewe. I didnt see the Citybus at all

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk