News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Main site updates

Started by Tony, September 03, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Roy on July 01, 2015, 10:40:03 PM
Hi @Tony

I like the new format. 

I do have a query.  There are no entries over the past 3 months for 4316, 4317, 4318 (BC-WN) or 4806 (PE-PB).  Is this an oversight or is the NXWM database still showing them at their previous garage?

I will correct that. 4806 snealed over because the paint shop took it from Pensnett and it was 'lost' for a month. 4316-8 is just me missing them

Ian Hardy

Just a comment on the Arriva Midlands fleetchanges, please can you put the month and year as well as the period number?

Many thanks

Ian Hardy

Eric Shaw

I find the new format for fleet changes very useful with the last few months shown together. It is much easier to check.

Tony

The Arriva Period 7 changes are now on the Arriva changes page.

NX so far in July are on the NX page, might be a couple of additions yet, depends when the garages decide to move the last couple due

Tony

Arriva Period 9 and NXWM September fleet changes no on main site

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on October 05, 2015, 08:55:56 PM
Arriva Period 9 and NXWM September fleet changes no on main site

@Tony, 1447 was not withdrawn in September, and i take it the Spectra' should have withdrawn by them?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on October 05, 2015, 09:04:13 PM
@Tony, 1447 was not withdrawn in September, and i take it the Spectra' should have withdrawn by them?

Typo for 1446, now corrected

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Sayeed

and 564 listed in September and August changes
Век живи - век учись

Tony

August/September First Group

September Rotala changes

both now listed on the main site

Matt.N0056

@Tony,  Rotala 30401 (FWS) still listed as Long Acre; transferred in August

Will

@Tony, have you got an October fleet list update for Rotala, I know you've posted August/September but anything for this month or have you rolled them all into one?
Stourbridge   125

Tony

Quote from: Will H on October 16, 2015, 08:54:55 PM
@Tony, have you got an October fleet list update for Rotala, I know you've posted August/September but anything for this month or have you rolled them all into one?

Another 15 days of October yet

Tony

I have just been given literally thousands of negatives from up to 40 years ago, so expect lots of Bristol VRs, Leyland Nationals & the like from the late 70s onwards to appear over the next few weeks!

Tony

I have now put the latest NXWM, Rotala, Arriva & First Midlands fleetchanges on the relevant fleet changes pages.

Thae actual fleetlists haven't been updated yet though

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk