News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Main site updates

Started by Tony, September 03, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I am changing the way I do the company update lists.
The NXWM ones are now on a seperate page with a link from the usual place on the main page, this will allow me to leave older ones on there indefinitely which is something I have been asked to do.

Any comments positive or negative welcome

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Tony on June 30, 2015, 08:19:05 PM
The NXWM ones are now on a seperate page with a link from the usual place on the main page, this will allow me to leave older ones on there indefinitely which is something I have been asked to do

@Tony just a quick one for you - you have listed 4763 twice on the transfers :o

Tony

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on June 30, 2015, 08:30:20 PM
@Tony just a quick one for you - you have listed 4763 twice on the transfers :o

Thanks, second one should be 4764, now corrected

Tara4352

Could you do the same with the other companies like diamond arriva

Tony

Quote from: Rhys S on June 30, 2015, 09:04:57 PM
Could you do the same with the other companies like diamond arriva

Diamonds is already done

BN

The NXWM ones are now on a seperate page with a link from the usual place on the main page, this will allow me to leave older ones on there indefinitely which is something I have been asked to do.

Much better like that Tony. Good idea, I like that.

Rob H

I like it @Tony :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

PM

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

PM

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 30, 2015, 09:41:22 PM
@DiamondDart

Diamond also, here http://wmbusphotos.com/Fleetchanges/Rotala.html

Sorry, thought Tony meant he had done June Rotala changes. Thanks for posting the link though and, as others have said, brilliant idea!!  :D

domino.99

Squiz1971

I agree Tony a lot better way for the NXWM updates it also keeps them all together too   ;D :D

Tony

Rotala June updates now on the same system, I have moved First onto a new page as well, front page looking much tidier

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Tony on July 01, 2015, 07:46:57 PM
Rotala June updates now on the same system, I have moved First onto a new page as well, front page looking much tidier

The background colour and text colour are a better combination and now the updates are so much easier to read. Thank you @Tony and whoever suggested it!

Roy

Hi @Tony

I like the new format. 

I do have a query.  There are no entries over the past 3 months for 4316, 4317, 4318 (BC-WN) or 4806 (PE-PB).  Is this an oversight or is the NXWM database still showing them at their previous garage?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk