News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Locomotive in allover advert livery!

Started by Tony, December 01, 2013, 10:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Justin Tyme

Kevin

Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

windy miller

I think there were two loco's which carried the word 'police' one was used in a TV advert supposedly pulling alongside a 'speeding' train and booking the driver! I think this loco was originally 37093 then re-numbered and painted in what should have been a water-based paint designed to wash off easily... Yeh...as if!.. The other was a brush 47 in police livery and used to deter tresspassers with some success. Both locos were withdrawn last year I believe?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Tony

Quote from: windy miller on January 24, 2014, 03:17:03 AM
I think there were two loco's which carried the word 'police' one was used in a TV advert supposedly pulling alongside a 'speeding' train and booking the driver! I think this loco was originally 37093 then re-numbered and painted in what should have been a water-based paint designed to wash off easily... Yeh...as if!.. The other was a brush 47 in police livery and used to deter tresspassers with some success. Both locos were withdrawn last year I believe?

47829 was the 47. It was cut up at Booths, Rotherham in February 2013

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk