News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Brierley Hill Bus Improvement Scheme

Started by winston, January 03, 2013, 11:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 24, 2017, 04:17:02 PM
By Marks and Sparks from what I have heard when the metro has arrived in Merry Hill around 2023ish...

Ta for that, I wouldn't consider min 6 years being temporary

the trainbasher

Quote from: Winston on March 24, 2017, 05:22:49 PM
Ta for that, I wouldn't consider min 6 years being temporary

30 Years is temporary in local government...

As an aside, its a case in merry hill of putting lipstick on a pig...its still a pig!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 24, 2017, 05:31:56 PM
30 Years is temporary in local government...

As an aside, its a case in merry hill of putting lipstick on a pig...its still a pig!

The first version that went through planning was slightly better, apart from the numpty that thought it would be a good idea to locate drive in bus stops on both corners......

What we have now is the charity shop version....

karl724223

Also bricks have been knocked from round the back of matalan to go onto bus station intu wouldn't buy new bricks
New stand D. You will never get a bus in the box they have marked out for a bus and the door is on the wrong side
Also don't think any real time boards are being put up now

winston

Hammerson and Intu are set to merge with the newly combined group being led by Hammerson's current boss. Hopefully, it may lead to better public transport infrastructure / bus priorities at Merry Hill in the future:

https://www.retailgazette.co.uk/blog/2017/12/hammerson-poised-acquire-intu-become-uks-biggest-property-company/

karl724223

Quote from: Winston on December 07, 2017, 06:47:37 PM
Hammerson and Intu are set to merge with the newly combined group being led by Hammerson's current boss. Hopefully, it may lead to better public transport infrastructure / bus priorities at Merry Hill in the future:

https://www.retailgazette.co.uk/blog/2017/12/hammerson-poised-acquire-intu-become-uks-biggest-property-company/
doubt it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk