News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovetea4370

I see a few spotters around but unless I've spoken to them before (or know who they are) I tend to just mind my own business!

Kevin

ah man, only just noticed this game, should have been paying attention more to where I've been photographed
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

nitromatt1

As far as I know I'm not on any of Tony's photos as I'm almost never in the same area as him

nitromatt1

Saw someone taking bus photos in the middle of the Ring Road in Wolverhampton near Broad Street about 2:30 this afternoon

JB93

Was anyone spotting along Bordesley Green East today in a car? I was on the 97 and there was a guy sat in his car pointing his phone camera at the bus.

Trident 4609

me and nitromatt1 spotted and talked to tony in tettenhall wood and sedley onboard 5515 on tour launching the hybrid buses

nitromatt1

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Just spotted myself at the back of Tony's latest picture of 5511, was thinking as the photo was being taken, this is the first time I've ever seen a spotter take a photo of a bus I was travelling on and there it is!

Ashley

Haven't had mt camera with me much recently, so im just basically just spotting, reckon all of us should just meet up, theres a whole game of spotter spotting right there :D

windy miller

Are any of us going to the chasewater meeting later in the month?...not sure which day off-hand... maybe the aston manor museum could run a few buses from walsall? and charge a flat fare of a £1....? every little helps!... :-\
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

John

Quote from: wilmotm on March 14, 2013, 10:20:40 PM
Just spotted myself at the back of Tony's latest picture of 5511, was thinking as the photo was being taken, this is the first time I've ever seen a spotter take a photo of a bus I was travelling on and there it is!

Someone took a picture of 5515 last Tuesday when I was on it as well.

Ashley

Windy miller, the chasewater and aston manor events are this sunday, I'm going to an enthusiasts tour in lancashire. Tomorrow but I want to go to aston manor to get some better photos of their fleet

settlerman

Who was the spotter on Moor Street (March 13th) who had to jump back pretty smartish to get out of the way of an 82 pulling into the stop. Ive heard of close ups and he must have got a good close up shot then.

nitromatt1

Multiple spotters at Dudley around 11-11:30am this morning (including me).

Trident 4609

Spotted Tony on Pipers row taking photos ealier this week

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk