News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Midlands Railway

Started by Stu, December 09, 2017, 12:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Tony on December 13, 2017, 06:16:05 PM
As a few 170s and 153s are used on Snow Hill lines, the 172s from London could help if needed

Cant imagine them putting them on

Tony

Quote from: Bob on December 13, 2017, 07:38:53 PM
Cant imagine them putting them on

Well I have been told today that from the next timetable change (May 18) the 16:42 from New Street is going to be diagrammed for 3 (2x170+153) instead of the current 2

P419 EJW

Quote from: P419 EJW on December 13, 2017, 08:12:41 PM
Wow, you actually searched for it. 😂
I have better things to do than watch childerens tv series.
I don't get whats funny about it either.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on December 13, 2017, 08:49:50 PM
I think it's just  a light hearted joke, seriously you need a sense of humour...

Bob

Quote from: Tony on December 13, 2017, 07:44:36 PM
Well I have been told today that from the next timetable change (May 18) the 16:42 from New Street is going to be diagrammed for 3 (2x170+153) instead of the current 2

Arent we supposed to be electric now?

BK63 YWP

Quote from: 2206 on December 13, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

Like quoting every link 🧐. You say you got better things to do? Is that reporting every branded off route AG wise? Remember the branded e200 MMCs you must of filled 20 pages with them...

Back to West Midlands Railways, rumours on twitter that the management of WMR aren't happy with the new livery
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Quote from: Chris on December 13, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
Like quoting every link 🧐. You say you got better things to do? Is that reporting every branded off route AG wise? Remember the branded e200 MMCs you must of filled 20 pages with them...

Back to West Midlands Railways, rumours on twitter that the management of WMR aren't happy with the new livery
Well you clearly stuck in the past, if your still going on about that as AG don't have any 71/2 Branded MMC anymore.
Have you nothing better to do than bring up stuff from the past and try and start an argument with me?

By the way I don't.
I see loads of branded buses of route on the 1 and I haven't reported any of them.

I never knew what this Isle of Sodor thing was as I don't go about watching Childerens television.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Bob

Quote from: Bob on December 13, 2017, 09:27:11 PM
Arent we supposed to be electric now?

Be electric then it should say

DJ

Quote from: Chris on December 13, 2017, 09:28:07 PM

There was a few comments about that on RailUK too, but who knows if there's any truth to it. Isn't the livery decided by TfWM though, not WMR's management? Can't imagine there's much they can do regarding the livery.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Tony

Bombadier have confirmed an order from West Midlands Trains for 333 Aventra carriages.

That is the new Cross City stock, and electric units for Euston Commuter services
(Article is from Bombardie rHQ in Quebec, so in French!)
http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1072584/bombardier-transport-decroche-un-contrat-au-royaume-uni

I believe they have also agreed to take 3 x 2car 230 (to be numbered 230201-3) for the Bedford Bletchley service

DJ

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Dom

Dom

On another note, still getting 350's that are announcing 'Welcome aboard this London Midland service....'. I did have 350101 yesterday that announced 'Welcome aboard this service to...'.

I wonder if new announcements will be recorded. I hope it's someone else doing them as the Julie Berry's voice does grind on me a bit.

karl724223

Quote from: Dom on December 14, 2017, 09:27:13 AM
Why search for it? Do you not understand a joke?

Jesus Wept.
news just in Bob the builder has won the contract to build the metro extension to merry hill
@Dom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk