News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva Shrewsbury

Started by Wolves256, November 26, 2014, 10:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Pat on February 10, 2021, 05:52:11 PM
I've just read something regarding this.  Apparently it's a H&S risk to wash buses below certain temperatures.

It will depend where the wash is. It is not good if the water runs off the bus and then freezes on the ground

WilliamLeylandNational

Most washes shut down automatically at 3 degrees to prevent damage to the wash.  Depends if washes are covered and where positioned in the depot when they get to this point.

Depotosw

Oswestry appear to have loaned Shrewsbury depot, 3791 FL63 DXZ, it was seen working on one of the Shrewsbury depot, Covid related diagrams today on the 70 Oswestry to Shrewsbury and tracking as 'SP SY' on BusTimes.org.

Depotosw

Following on from 3791 reporting as operating as 'SP SY' on BusTimes yesterday (having physically seen it covering on a Shrewsbury depot turn), 3788 is doing the same today on the 13:02 70 ex Oswestry, crewed by a Oswestry driver too and noted as tracking as 'SP SY'.

I understand the above could be related to Shrewsbury depot dropping some services today due to driver absence (reported on the Arriva Midlands West Facebook Profile).

Rich-82

Does anybody know which bus caught fire today in Shrewsbury?

Rich-82

Quote from: Rich-82 on April 28, 2021, 02:46:09 PM
Does anybody know which bus caught fire today in Shrewsbury?

Now believed to be 2988 YJ09OTW Optare Versa

spw24

Anyone know whats up with Solo 2507 Im still looking for this but its not been out since November last year.

Rich-82

Quote from: spw24 on January 08, 2024, 01:42:55 PMAnyone know whats up with Solo 2507 Im still looking for this but its not been out since November last year.

possibly withdrawn as I think the Solo SRs are slowly being removed from service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk