News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

D & DH Transport

Started by mikestone, January 04, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese

Quote from: Solo1 on July 30, 2017, 10:58:50 PM
If peolpe movers has gone bust wonder if central buses run the services

Seems unlikely given Central Buses are reducing the frequency of their town services in Tamworth from September...

Solo1

They migh be planning to go on more services

derningtona

I see that the People-Movers website is no longer there.
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

Solo1

The website & Facebook page for people mover is still there

derningtona

Quote from: Solo1 on August 08, 2017, 09:32:25 AM
The website & Facebook page for people mover is still there
Yes. I see it's back again! It's like the buses - they come - they go - they come back!!

derningtona

This afternoon MX12 CFU was on the 8A and PN06 UYS was on the 9A. No sign of a 12.

John

Just seen a People Movers Primo in an industrial estate just before Coseley Station coming on the train from Wolverhampton. Looked like the logos had started to be taken off

Michael Bevan

Quote from: John on August 21, 2017, 04:52:48 PM
Just seen a People Movers Primo in an industrial estate just before Coseley Station coming on the train from Wolverhampton. Looked like the logos had started to be taken off

I saw a Primo the other day in Walsall with the logos still on..Not sure why it was in Walsall...

derningtona

Quote from: John on August 21, 2017, 04:52:48 PM
Sounds like Canon Business Park, where they do the indoor karting. Isn't People-Movers (current name) more a bus dealer than an operator?

Cheese

Quote from: derningtona on August 22, 2017, 07:26:55 PM
Sounds like Canon Business Park, where they do the indoor karting. Isn't People-Movers (current name) more a bus dealer than an operator?

I saw it there yesterday, looks more like it was in the BTC Estate off Anchor Road, Roseville Vehicle Repairs maybe?  Judging by their general lack of operation of their registered bus services, yes, maybe they are more of a dealer than an operator...

mikestone

MX12CFU on a 9a today. No sign of the 8 or 12.

Ginga

He has a Citaro unless he sells it.

derningtona

Just passed MX12 CFU at 14.39 with 9a on screen between their depot and Wilnecote!

derningtona

MX12 CFU on the 9A this afternoon. Yet again, no sign of an 8A or 12.

ntw456

Because that's all he ever runs, call themselves people movers, he's too busy battling ex drivers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk