News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIM C

THERE IS A PHOTO ON THE DUNDEE FORUM OF A BRAND NEW STREETDECK FLEET NUMBER 3301 AT WRIGHTS . ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON IT?

Trident 4609

Quote from: JIM C on January 23, 2016, 11:37:31 PM
THERE IS A PHOTO ON THE DUNDEE FORUM OF A BRAND NEW STREETDECK FLEET NUMBER 3301 AT WRIGHTS . ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON IT?

Yes. See Pensnett Garage thread and trawl through the last few pages. It is a seed vehicle and a permanant edition to the NXWM fleet (To full NX spec interior). It will be based at Pensnett Garage to operate alongside the E400MMC's ob the 9. I'd imagine that it will be closely monitored and evaluated to see how it performs against the MMC's.. It could lead to a further order maybe if they like it...?

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Nathan on January 23, 2016, 11:41:52 PM
Yes. See Pensnett Garage thread and trawl through the last few pages. It is a seed vehicle and a permanant edition to the NXWM fleet (To full NX spec interior). It will be based at Pensnett Garage to operate alongside the E400MMC's ob the 9. I'd imagine that it will be closely monitored and evaluated. It could lead to a further order maybe if they like it...?

Is their any particular reason why PN got it and it's on the 9 as well.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Trident 4194

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on January 23, 2016, 11:44:27 PM

Best garage and best route?

Dom

karl724223

Now now children put your dummy's back in

Ronnoc

4093 has a thicker black surrounding thing around the destination display covering much of the display.

Mike K

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on January 23, 2016, 11:44:27 PM

At a guess, so that it can be evaluated on a challenging route and against standard E400 MMCs. Only the 9 and 50 have standard Crimson MMCs and I think it's recognised that the 9 is a demanding route in terms of its terrain, length of time buses are out in service etc.

Please let's not get into another 'PN is the best garage' argument. It's one of the reasons why the smallest garage has a thread that's longer than War and Peace.

Edit - smallest other than BY

CL

Not sure if it was my eyes playing tricks on me, but I think I spotted an "interim" moquette, like those used on toothpaste Presidents, and 47** Gems, etc... on 2127
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

BU07 LGO

The 65 plate platinums have purple LED's on the stairs unlike the rest which are blue!

Dom

Quote from: clayderman on January 28, 2016, 04:15:10 PM
Not sure if it was my eyes playing tricks on me, but I think I spotted an "interim" moquette, like those used on toothpaste Presidents, and 47** Gems, etc...

Where?

CL

Quote from: WN on January 28, 2016, 04:16:42 PM
Where?
One of the wheelchair/buggy folding seats closest to the front of the bus. It'll be on the right hand side, upon entering the bus.

Quote from: clayderman on January 28, 2016, 04:32:25 PM
One of the wheelchair/buggy folding seats closest to the front of the bus. It'll be on the right hand side, upon entering the bus.
what bus?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

CL

Quote from: 2206 on January 28, 2016, 04:33:45 PM
what bus?
Sorry, thought i'd mentioned that! It'll be above, would've edited in by then! ::) ;)

BK63 YWP

Quote from: busboy31 on January 30, 2016, 08:57:52 PM
4818's rear looks like the old livery, but with the Crimson.

@busboy31 old livery? You on about twm toothpaste or twm red blue and white?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk