News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Telford Garage

Started by Ashley, April 06, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Will they use single deckers on 10?

mikestone

https://bustimes.org.uk/services/cen_6-10-_-y11?date=2017-05-09
;
Arriva website totally useless, has a link to timetable changes which just links back to the current timetable!

Westy

Quote from: mikestone on April 28, 2017, 06:42:30 PM
https://bustimes.org.uk/services/cen_6-10-_-y11?date=2017-05-09
;
Arriva website totally useless, has a link to timetable changes which just links back to the current timetable!

The other link given to me by them doesn't work on my phone.

Just looked at your link @mikestone, why don't they run that 1800 from Wolverhampton back to Telford instead of running short to Perton?

Do the buses turn into pumpkins if they are out after 1900?

mikestone

Perhaps because they want to limit the drivers hours, assuming in other cases the driver  gets his break in the bus station then finishes his day on local routes

Depotosw

Noted 4797 W368 VGJ back on old ground today, i.e. route 10. It however appeared to be the 15:25 ex Perton to Wolverhampton judging on where I saw it on exiting the area when passing it in Compton which appears to be the school timed turn. Does this mean other trips still drop a decker on school days?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Depotosw on May 08, 2017, 09:56:05 PM
Noted 4797 W368 VGJ back on old ground today, i.e. route 10. It however appeared to be the 15:25 ex Perton to Wolverhampton judging on where I saw it on exiting the area when passing it in Compton which appears to be the school timed turn. Does this mean other trips still drop a decker on school days?

The daytime boards appear to be a mix of Cadets and E200's, interworking with the 13 at Telford.

Depotosw

Thanks, I did see an E200 and Cadet previously in the day from a distance on some turns.

mark114

Hello everyone just wanted to ask anyone if they have seen the above buses knocking about i have not seen them since they closed the garage at Wednesfield they were always around Wolverhampton working the number 10 service i often see 4797 working this service in fact i have seen it just today i went to Telford on Tuesday to try and clear the fleet there i am down to 9 but this does not include the above 3 any info on the above will be very helpful

Thank you

Mark

Cheese

Quote from: mark114 on October 13, 2017, 06:35:33 PM
Hello everyone just wanted to ask anyone if they have seen the above buses knocking about i have not seen them since they closed the garage at Wednesfield they were always around Wolverhampton working the number 10 service i often see 4797 working this service in fact i have seen it just today i went to Telford on Tuesday to try and clear the fleet there i am down to 9 but this does not include the above 3 any info on the above will be very helpful

Thank you

Mark

Saw 4806 and 4807 last Friday in Telford, one was on the 18 (always seems to be a decker when I see that route) and one was on the Tesco Free bus.

mark114

Thank you so much for the up-date at least now i know they are still knocking about well 2 of them anyway

Thank you again

mark114

Hello can anyone confirm if 3718 as been transferred to High Wycombe and 3705 as been transferred to Telford as the recent up dates show they have

Thank you

TOF719S

Quote from: mark114 on December 03, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
Hello can anyone confirm if 3718 as been transferred to High Wycombe and 3705 as been transferred to Telford as the recent up dates show they have

Thank you

This has been confirmed by someone at Telford depot.

Adam 404

Quote from: mark114 on December 03, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

Thank you
I think @Tony is a reliable source @mark114 , you don't have to confirm everything on the website as it is obtained directly from the operator.

Tony

Quote from: Adam 404 on December 05, 2017, 08:19:27 PM
I think @Tony is a reliable source @mark114 , you don't have to confirm everything on the website as it is obtained directly from the operator.

The information comes from the gentleman that does the same job as me deciding which vehicles are where

mark114

Thank you so much Tony for answering my post for one minute I did not question your source well if Telford depot say they have well it must be true but thank you again much appreciated

Mark

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk