News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventry Transport Dude

Just seen 4401 on the Keresley Road here in Coventry with its rear end all completely destroyed by fire !  The Police, Fire Brigade and West Midlands Bus Mechanics are still there with the Bus now, as the Keresley Road is still completely blocked off in both directions from the Wallace Pub up to The Old Shepherd !  I'm going back down there again in a minute to take some more photo's, as the tow truck is due soon to take the Bus away ?

paulb1973

Quote from: Coventry Transport Dude on November 07, 2017, 05:38:33 PM
Just seen 4401 on the Keresley Road here in Coventry with its rear end all completely destroyed by fire !  The Police, Fire Brigade and West Midlands Bus Mechanics are still there with the Bus now, as the Keresley Road is still completely blocked off in both directions from the Wallace Pub up to The Old Shepherd !  I'm going back down there again in a minute to take some more photo's, as the tow truck is due soon to take the Bus away ?

There is a pic on Facebook (the 'We Love Coundon' page) the whole rear end, upper & lower in flames.

This could well be Coventry's third write-off this year! (after 4205 in March and 4224 in August).

Sandy Lane

Coventry Transport Dude

Recovery truck still not turned up yet to collect fire victim 4401, so i've given up waiting to photograph it and come home ! (Too wet outside to hang around a burnt out Bus, even if it is only standing not far away up the road !!!lol).

Tony

JoNi

Come back at 25, a change from usual singed remains

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-41764829

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Cheese

4360 currently requiring attendance from the fire service outside Kings Norton station. Couldn't see what was the problem, something at the rear possibly.

Michael Bevan

Looks like 4290 has been involved in an RTC just after Dartmouth Circus, heading into City. The windscreen looks damaged, and some of the panels at the front, offside are too.

Jack

4924 has had a nasty RTC with a van in Smethwick on the High Street. Would post a link to B'ham Mail but it's not letting me.

Squiz1971

Saw 4497 on Washwood Heath Road just before the Cadet Building around 18:45 with an ambulance behind her. Hazards flashing, interior lights on but headlights off. Drove past in my car, anybody any ideas on what had occurred?

Mike K

P419 EJW

I read the comments in the FirstBus Enthusiasts group on Facebook and found out that the bus was 66721, WX54 XDE.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk