News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The Mechanics Hut ~ Forum Testing

Started by Liverpool Street, May 14, 2014, 08:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: Mike K on January 13, 2015, 11:44:19 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on January 05, 2015, 11:44:20 PM
If this causes any issues what so ever it will be gone until the 1.2 patch is released.

@Tony
@Winston
@Mike_K

I'm a bit late replying to this but my username doesn't have an underscore in it. Without reading through each and every message (I don't get onto the forum as much as I used to) does this @ thing still not work properly if you have a space in your username?

Does this work @Mike K?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Mike K

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 13, 2015, 11:49:17 PM
Quote from: Mike K on January 13, 2015, 11:44:19 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on January 05, 2015, 11:44:20 PM
If this causes any issues what so ever it will be gone until the 1.2 patch is released.

@Tony
@Winston
@Mike_K

I'm a bit late replying to this but my username doesn't have an underscore in it. Without reading through each and every message (I don't get onto the forum as much as I used to) does this @ thing still not work properly if you have a space in your username?

Does this work @Mike K?

It does indeed @the trainbasher

Thank you

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Mike K

Stu

Quote from: Mike K on January 16, 2015, 08:10:07 AM
@Liverpool Street all working splendidly good sir

Test for mods - I have 'quoted' this post to reply, you'll see it only show's Mike K's comment, and not Liverpool Street's previous one also.

8)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stu

Quote from: Stu on March 19, 2015, 07:18:22 PM
Test for mods - I have 'quoted' this post to reply, you'll see it only show's Mike K's comment, and not Liverpool Street's previous one also.

8)

And I've clicked 'quote' again to reply, again no previous comments get quoted, just the last one.  ;)
My locals:

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Stu on March 19, 2015, 07:19:56 PM
And I've clicked 'quote' again to reply, again no previous comments get quoted, just the last one.  ;)

Test
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Surprised this off topic thread hasn't been locked

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stu

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 19, 2015, 07:42:40 PM

This does have some legit purpose though.  ;)
My locals:

Tara4352

If Ls seen fit to lock it I'm sure he would've as he created it

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 19, 2015, 07:42:40 PM

I didn't lock the other topics in the General Discussion board.

I have no idea why they were locked but I'm sure @Winston or @Tony did it for a legit reason.
until it cought fire

P419 EJW

@P419 EJW

I was just testing this because Alex's post in the Who's the spotter thread didn't actually tag my name.

LiamthebusGuy

Will @Allusers work?

EDIT: No, No it won't... @Liam

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Liam on March 30, 2015, 12:40:35 PM
Will @Allusers work?

EDIT: No, No it won't... @Liam

We deliberately got an earlier version of 'mentions' without that feature for spam prevention purposes.
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk