News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Name Changes

Started by Liverpool Street, December 23, 2013, 10:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

F. A. O. All Members

Hello all,

The management have noticed numerous name changes from members recently.

If anyone wishes to change their name please can you put forward a PM (Personal Message) to either myself or Tony prior to you changing your forum name, with the reason and your old and new name.

I want to avoid removing the feature of name change from the forum as I believe you should have a choice but we, the management, need to keep on top of the changes.

This will help us avoid any conflicts with the spam filter and keep on top of any bans which are trying to be avoided. And also save members getting confused with conflict of names. (There's a numerous volume of Matt's on this forum etc)

In circumstances where there is more then one of the individual names I will add your personal ID to your name.

If we find anyone whom have changed their name without our consent will result in the name change option being removed and possible disciplinary action being taken against them.

In hope you all understand,

L. S.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Auth. Name Change

Domino.99 changes NXDom
effective immediately
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Auth. Name Change

Rob H changes Rob4900
effective 00:00 31/12/13 to 23:59 01/01/2014 inclusive
until it cought fire

winston

Auth. Name Change

Steve6544 changes Daniel w
effective immediately

Liverpool Street

Auth. Name Change

Rob H changes Rob
effective immediately
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Auth. Name Change

Sayeed_M changes Sayeed
effective immediately
until it cought fire

Westy

Least there's only one of me!

Liverpool Street

Auth. Name Change

P419 EJW changes Ashley
effective immediately

@Ashley

Cancelled.
until it cought fire

P419 EJW

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 14, 2014, 10:49:04 PM
Auth. Name Change

P419 EJW changes Ashley
effective immediately

@Ashley

I am not Ashley!! Also, did not ask for a name change.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: P419 EJW on June 15, 2014, 04:37:59 AM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 14, 2014, 10:49:04 PM
Auth. Name Change

P419 EJW changes Ashley
effective immediately

@Ashley

I am not Ashley!! Also, did not ask for a name change.

Sorry, Liam. I don't know what I was doing yesterday I can not remember why I did this. Sorry again.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Auth. Name Change

Ben710 changes Ben
effective immediately
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Auth. Name Change

Rob changes Rob2832
effective immediately
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Auth. Name Change

Bowler changes Ced
effective immediately
until it cought fire

winston

Unauthorized. Name Change

jack5512 has changed to jack4325

Can all members please comply with LS's original request regarding name changes, Winston

F. A. O. All Members

Hello all,

The management have noticed numerous name changes from members recently.

If anyone wishes to change their name please can you put forward a PM (Personal Message) to either myself or Tony prior to you changing your forum name, with the reason and your old and new name.

I want to avoid removing the feature of name change from the forum as I believe you should have a choice but we, the management, need to keep on top of the changes.

This will help us avoid any conflicts with the spam filter and keep on top of any bans which are trying to be avoided. And also save members getting confused with conflict of names. (There's a numerous volume of Matt's on this forum etc)

In circumstances where there is more then one of the individual names I will add your personal ID to your name.

If we find anyone whom have changed their name without our consent will result in the name change option being removed and possible disciplinary action being taken against them.

In hope you all understand,

L. S.

Liverpool Street

Heh, one more person changes without prior authentication then the name change opportunity will be withdrawn.

I find it funny how people just don't bother to read the rules. They're printed like, everywhere.

I ask for this one thing...
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk