News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Untimetabled 'E' Workings

Started by John, October 09, 2013, 04:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Back in the good old days off the 125 i saw the 125E which terminated at Roseville

Trident 4609

Saw a 3E to Wobaston this afternoon (A destination i have never seen displayed) due to a car/Pedestrian collision on the Stafford Rd (Vine Island) this morning

Stu

AVL must have been busy today as I noticed a couple:

6E from City to Solihull Town (never seen this one on a 6 before)

37E (saw it in Acocks Green towards city) to 'Stratford Road, Stoney Lane' (haven't seen this one for a long while, they normally turn them round at Camp Hill Island)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liverpool Street

Some short E's on the Cranes, Cov Rd was chocker!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

CL

Quote from: John on October 09, 2013, 10:09:53 PM
This on as well on the 8C, 1802 came right behind the 8C in front of it, so it was 20 minutes late
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/9150238139/

At the Jewellery Quarter, if I see 2 8C's bunched up together, you'd best believe an 8E will follow, and on some occasions two! with the first one to Saltley & the second one to Hockley, Hunters Road, which i guess is slightly uncommon...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Stuharris 6360

Lately, i have seen quite a few 246Es to Russells Hall Hospital, unusual as in the past you would rarely get a 246E. and then it would be to Brierley Hill.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

nitromatt1

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on October 14, 2013, 08:09:08 PM
Lately, i have seen quite a few 246Es to Russells Hall Hospital, unusual as in the past you would rarely get a 246E. and then it would be to Brierley Hill.

Is this from Dudley or Stourbridge?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: nitromatt1 on October 14, 2013, 08:17:15 PM

Is this from Dudley or Stourbridge?

The one i saw was coming from Stourbridge Matt.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

probably a few 276Es due to the closure of Thorns Road (and massive delays this afternoon because of it!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Saw a few 246E's from Stourbridge to Russells Hall in the 6 weeks Holidays because of delays due to roadworks i think

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Trident 4609 on October 14, 2013, 10:18:05 PM

Saw a few 246E's from Stourbridge to Russells Hall in the 6 weeks Holidays because of delays due to roadworks i think

Think Russells Hall is the choice to turn the 246s short now, Brierley Hill can be a pain especially in the rush hour.

Am surprised there are no 246Es to Russells Hall timetabled, would be easier for the buses to run to garage from there and would cut down on dead mileage.

Kevin

saw a 55E to Saltley in town on me way home earlier, was 1836 and hazarding a guess it was just going back to the garage
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

:D

Saw a 60E terminating at Wagon Lane today. First one I've seen.

Rob H

Quote from: :D on October 18, 2013, 08:16:19 PM
Saw a 60E terminating at Wagon Lane today. First one I've seen.

Think that is the first time a 60 has terminated at Wagon Lane because I think its usually The Wheatsheaf they terminate if they're late but I could be wrong

My Mom has just told me the 60 used to turn round at Wagon Lane in its early days but not since then so I think you've witnessed the first one in a long while :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Dylan4579

saw a 9E in bearwood, going towards stourbrige

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk