News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got the Mrs. a pug dog as a present the other day. Despite the squashed nose, bulging eyes and rolls of fat, the dog seamed to like her.. :P :o :o ::)
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

windy miller

It's a Boy!..It's a Boy! I said,as I sat back on the bed..Its a Boy!!!!....thats the last time I have sex on a date in Thailand!!! :o :-[ :)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

I was talking to the local rough neck the other day who bragging about a trampoline he just got for the kids off the internet. I said 'which site did you see it on' he replied 'Google maps street view!'

Discodave

Hope Tony keeps you on but I found it funny so I will be sacked as well

Wumpty

My Dad can't dance for toffee, but as soon as he treads in dog sh1t, he can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson!!!!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Wumpty

The alleged antics of Jimmy Sallie come as no surprise as its been going on at the BBC for years.....Rod Hull was forever seen fisting a feisty bird on TV In the 70s!!!! :o

Wot's brown, stinks, is 6 inches long and you wouldn't wanna find it in your kids bedroom?

Jimmy Savile's Cigar

That couple that ran away to France went to a whisky tasting evening, he was sniffing a 15 year old and she had a mouthful of teachers  :o

Rob H

What did the traffic light say to the driver

Don't look because i'm changing
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Tony

With these old stars being found out I reckon Morph was a play-doh-phile

nx4737

I lost my wedding ring yesterday. Had a brief look under the sofa but wasn't really bothered, so my wife told me to look harder.

I've shaved my hair and bought a new Nike tracksuit, but I still can't find it.

Wumpty

My mate David has had his I'D stolen so now we call him Dav!!!!!

nx4737

Picking up a tiny piece of paper off the carpet would probably only take me one second...

But for some reason I'd rather vacuum over it 100 times, at different angles...

wbdriver

whats et short for?

because he has little legs.

boom boom ;D
an empty bus is a happy driver.

windy miller

A Rolf Harris look-alike was shopping in my local sainsburys recently when he was approached by an elderly woman. "Excuse me"she said, 'are you the man who did 'two little boys' in the seventies??.. The man replied.. 'NO madam.your'e thinking of a DJ with a big cigar! :o ;) :) :)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk