News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Unusual Workings

Started by fleetline6477, February 02, 2013, 05:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Sh4318

I'm pretty sure I saw a hybrid on the S3 yesterday
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

ilovetea4370

Quote from: Shaun on February 06, 2013, 10:25:02 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw a hybrid on the S3 yesterday

Hybrid on the S3 today too, couldnt ID though.

nitromatt1

Is there a particular rota vehicle for the 4H? As I've seen all sorts on it the last few days.

Ash

Quote from: nitromatt1 on February 07, 2013, 10:13:17 PM
Is there a particular rota vehicle for the 4H? As I've seen all sorts on it the last few days.

The 4/4H and 4M inter work throughout the day at Walsall i think the overall PVR is 14 or may be 15. The most common vehicle used is the red and white diamond dart and can see any of them being used on the service. Also commonly seen are any of the black diamond darts 30432-30439 along with any of the darts recently acquired from your bus (52 reg). A royale centro has been used on the service the last two days but not that common monday to saturday . Solo's are quite rare now but can make an occasional appearance. The cadets along with the red and white darts used to be one of the most common vehicle types on the service but over the last couple of weeks very few are being used on the service may be only 2/3 daily. Due to the high PVR a mix of vehicles and the length of the 4H and 4M and the demand of the services the older darts are struggling and not being very reliable be interesting to see when the warm weather comes with overheating probably being a common problem the service needs to see some investment.

Discodave

Usual haunt for the black cadets as most know is the 301 but the leather seated royale centro volvos have been on recently and quite often too.  Solos have gone from here but that new blue one has been on too the alexander dennis one can't remember what enviro type it is.

fleetline6477

Centro Royale on Walsall - Willenhall route 41 (late night)

Ash

I think the evening 41 is a bus off the 301 and I think possibly the 33 is one off the 4 as last time i saw a bus in the evening on there it was a dart 30439

fleetline6477

Blue Diamond Plaxton Centro KV 57 OVS on route 82 in Solihull

Discodave

Scabby dart on 301 today one of the red and white ones no wonder the website shows white buses now as they do not give a toss in repainting them as they are too busy spending the little money in buying usless first operatons and shafting the west midlands fleet and I thought Arriva were bad at Cannock.

PM

Quote from: Discodave on February 10, 2013, 07:32:11 PM
Scabby dart on 301 today one of the red and white ones no wonder the website shows white buses now as they do not give a toss in repainting them as they are too busy spending the little money in buying usless first operatons and shafting the west midlands fleet and I thought Arriva were bad at Cannock.

In fairness, some of the red and white darts are fantastic with few rattles. They are clean and neat and surprisingly fast and reliable so I dont see whats wrong with them. Theyre far better than anything opatre have ever made

Ash

Quote from: Discodave on February 10, 2013, 07:32:11 PM

The dart mentioned was S404JUA i'm guessing as it was on the 301.

JoNi

Hybred Versa 30312 (YJ12 GUC) seen in Coventry on 82 today.

Ash

Quote from: JoNi on February 11, 2013, 01:41:30 PM
Hybred Versa 30312 (YJ12 GUC) seen in Coventry on 82 today.

Got a ride on this bus on the 82 sounded like an aircraft on the A45 towards Meriden not sure what the limiter is on the hybrids I know the citaro's can reach 60mph.

Nathan4775

My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk