News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus stolen in Wolverhampton

Started by mranon, November 08, 2012, 05:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mranon

Just reading the paper online and found this story about a decker being pinched from outside the drivers home in whitmore reans.

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2012/11/08/wrecking-spree-by-stolen-bus/

Trident 4609

Yes i read this. by the looks of it its a evergreen coaches optare spectra.

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Possible axle found for 4001 then? lol  :P

mranon

Ashley

You wouldnt just leave a bus unsupervised in Whitmore Reans though really but thankfully the damage was minimal

NXWM Spectra

You wouldn't leave ANYTHING unattended in Whitmore Reans, let alone a bus, a precious Spectra, which some idiot decided to take it and bash it around.

Badger

Sorry to sound presumptuous but what was it doing parked outside the driver's house in the first place? I can't think of many houses in Whitmore Reans that would fit a bus in front of!
My local's the 3 and 63.
Casual bus user. Doesn't know much other than some buses look nicer than others.
Contractual web developer, self employed game designer/programmer, Wolverhampton bjorn and bread.

mranon

its there or was! most school days. I bet the drivers of buses that use court road get really hacked off with trying to negotiate that tight turning with it there. cant be much fun either for the residents whose houses its blocking the precious daylight to aswell.

nitromatt1

Whoa I only just saw this, that vehicle used to be one of my regular school buses a couple of years back!

Dylan4579

This bus was in service taking pupils to our sports day in alexzander stadium

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk