News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

First Worcester Service Changes April 2016

Started by 2206, February 15, 2016, 03:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

I saw some very healthy loading screen on 147 today almost full leaving Halesowen, typical!
I saw a woosh bus in Halesowen with loads of staff on board. It was the minibus type of things. Any links?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 05, 2016, 04:23:45 PM
I saw some very healthy loading screen on 147 today almost full leaving Halesowen, typical!
I saw a woosh bus in Halesowen with loads of staff on board. It was the minibus type of things. Any links?

@Trident 4194

This perhaps

PD0001660/48 - WORCESTERSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL T/A INTEGRATED TRANSPORT SERVICES UNIT, PAVILLION E1, COUNTY HALL, SPETCHLEY ROAD, WORCESTER, WR5 2NP

Registration Accepted by SN
    Starting Point: Churchill Road, Bromsgrove
    Finish Point: Bus Station Halesowen
    Via: Catshill, Romsley, Hunnington, Hasbury, Halesowen
    Service Number: 147
    Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
    Effective Date: 11-APR-2016
    Other Details: Monday to Saturday

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4194

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on April 05, 2016, 04:55:02 PM
@Trident 4194

This perhaps

PD0001660/48 - WORCESTERSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL T/A INTEGRATED TRANSPORT SERVICES UNIT, PAVILLION E1, COUNTY HALL, SPETCHLEY ROAD, WORCESTER, WR5 2NP

Registration Accepted by SN
    Starting Point: Churchill Road, Bromsgrove
    Finish Point: Bus Station Halesowen
    Via: Catshill, Romsley, Hunnington, Hasbury, Halesowen
    Service Number: 147
    Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
    Effective Date: 11-APR-2016
    Other Details: Monday to Saturday

So are they the buses they will operate?
Is woosh, Worcester council?

tank90

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 05, 2016, 05:27:26 PM
So are they the buses they will operate?
Is woosh, Worcester council?

Not sure, But Woosh is Worcs County Council
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

tank90

Quote from: Cedric on April 07, 2016, 10:55:59 AM
correct
I know I said.

Quote from: tank90 on April 05, 2016, 07:25:32 PM
Not sure, But Woosh is Worcs County Council

In answer to your first question as I answered your second one straight away, the buses for 147, and 360 are to be 3 former First MR Solos from Worcester either on Hire or Bought.

Source Midlandred.net
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Trident 4194

Quote from: tank90 on April 07, 2016, 04:45:22 PM
I know I said.

In answer to your first question as I answered your second one straight away, the buses for 147, and 360 are to be 3 former First MR Solos from Worcester either on Hire or Bought.

Source Midlandred.net

Oh right

r700a

I must admit, it is a real shame that we've now lost the link to Worcester from Halesowen. It also seems rather silly to only go as far as Catshill, makes more sense to extend to Catshill. I would imagine its probably a funding issue.

Its a shame that Worcestershire CC couldn't have subsidised the existing First 147 service between Halesowen and Catshill, therefore allowing the commercial link to Worcester to continue - bearing in mind that this is more or less the same as the 144A until Catshill.

I have a feeling the 147 may end up being curtailed to only operate between Romsley and Halesowen, or something along those lines.  :-\

SEVERNLINK

Mercedes Sprinter BX61VLP was on the 147 this afternoon.

the trainbasher

Do they accept swift nbus in the centro area now on the 147

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk