News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

443* on PN 9 again today- shame the bus driver thinks he's part of a dictatorship and refuses to let people on. I believe we're in a county where we have the right to freedom? Is there any point in making complaints though or just having a word with centro inspectors?

@karl724223 @pndriver do you drive the 9 often?

BK63 YWP

@Trident 4194 have you got anything better to do instead noting the working of the same route everyday? Seriously quit moaning and do something else for a change and go to Wolverhampton and study the 126 as you know how to run a bus company. All the pensnett thread gets is you complaining about the 9,4H or any Halesowen based route! Could see pensnett thread collapse to 200 pages instead of approaching 600... without your b*tching about those routes...

Sorry for the rant everyone it's just annoying that there is nothing of interest in this thread anymore just tridents moans of the day
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Jack

Quote from: Chris on February 15, 2018, 10:20:04 PM
@Trident 4194 have you got anything better to do instead noting the working of the same route everyday? Seriously quit moaning and do something else for a change and go to Wolverhampton and study the 126 as you know how to run a bus company. All the pensnett thread gets is you complaining about the 9,4H or any Halesowen based route! Could see pensnett thread collapse to 200 pages instead of approaching 600... without your b*tching about those routes...

Sorry for the rant everyone it's just annoying that there is nothing of interest in this thread anymore just tridents moans of the day
Note: it's only NX routes in Halesowen he moans about tbh, anything that's Diamond operated he never moans about.

Trident 4194

You think I enjoy moaning about it? I've gotten used to buses turning up in 3 and I get the reason why, but does anyone else agree you have a bus pass to board whichever bus you want? Furthermore with 30 people piling onto one bus, you would think they would let you on an empty rather than merely pointing at the one in front where we've got 30 odd people getting on. On the odd ocassion the x10 is running in convoy- at least they let you board the second one.

Jack

Quote from: Trident 4194 on February 15, 2018, 10:34:09 PM
You think I enjoy moaning about it? I've gotten used to buses turning up in 3 and I get the reason why, but does anyone else agree you have a bus pass to board whichever bus you want? Furthermore with 30 people piling onto one bus, you would think they would let you on an empty rather than merely pointing at the one in front where we've got 30 odd people getting on. On the odd ocassion the x10 is running in convoy- at least they let you board the second one.
Will you start moaning about the X10? Sorry but your really filling the forum up with rubbish, let alone the PE thread.

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on February 15, 2018, 10:00:07 PM
443* on PN 9 again today- shame the bus driver thinks he's part of a dictatorship and refuses to let people on. I believe we're in a county where we have the right to freedom?.....

Quote from: Trident 4194 on February 15, 2018, 10:34:09 PM
You think I enjoy moaning about it? I've gotten used to buses turning up in 3 and I get the reason why, but does anyone else agree you have a bus pass to board whichever bus you want? Furthermore with 30 people piling onto one bus, you would think they would let you on an empty rather than merely pointing at the one in front where we've got 30 odd people getting on...

That context would have been incredibly useful in your first post, as otherwise it just sounds like the driver has a personal grudge against you
As for the actual situation - yes, I agree, you should be able to get on the one behind, it's still a bus on the route and a registered stop for that bus
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

2 tridents on 9
6112 on x10
2100 on 129

Just a normal holiday service

Westy

Quote from: Kevin on February 15, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
That context would have been incredibly useful in your first post, as otherwise it just sounds like the driver has a personal grudge against you
As for the actual situation - yes, I agree, you should be able to get on the one behind, it's still a bus on the route and a registered stop for that bus

Was the driver running late?

Surely he should have gone 'Out Of Service' & actively attempted to make up the time & picked up service elsewhere, instead of idling behind the bus in front & pointing out the bus in front to prospective passengers.

Dom

Quote from: Westy on February 21, 2018, 04:25:00 PM
Was the driver running late?

Surely he should have gone 'Out Of Service' & actively attempted to make up the time & picked up service elsewhere, instead of idling behind the bus in front & pointing out the bus in front to prospective passengers.

A driver can not just go out of service. They have to be told by an inspector or AVL. Otherwise every bus would just run not in service so they didn't have to pick up passengers, if only it was that easy @karl724223, @pndriver

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Dom on February 21, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
A driver can not just go out of service. They have to be told by an inspector or AVL. Otherwise every bus would just run not in service so they didn't have to pick up passengers, if only it was that easy @karl724223, @pndriver

Tell you what have been away for a while due to severe family problems and I come back and still the arguing and bickering continues in the Pensnett Thread. Just a suggestion, but maybe @Tony or @Winston  could create a "Trident4194" thread and he can post in it to his hearts content and if no body wants to read it, then they don't have to.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dom

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 22, 2018, 01:01:54 AM
Tell you what have been away for a while due to severe family problems and I come back and still the arguing and bickering continues in the Pensnett Thread. Just a suggestion, but maybe @Tony or @Winston  could create a "Trident4194" thread and he can post in it to his hearts content and if no body wants to read it, then they don't have to.

Well I tell you what, how about you look at who my post was in response to, but also it wasn't an argument, simply telling someone that a driver can not just go out of service.

Next time read the context before posting.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Dom on February 22, 2018, 08:27:13 AM
Well I tell you what, how about you look at who my post was in response to, but also it wasn't an argument, simply telling someone that a driver can not just go out of service.

Next time read the context before posting.

WHAT RIGHT HAVE YOU TO TELL ME THAT, IT US UP TO THE MODERATORS TO MODERATE, NOT YOU!!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dom

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 22, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
WHAT RIGHT HAVE YOU TO TELL ME THAT, IT US UP TO THE MODERATORS TO MODERATE, NOT YOU!!!

Calm down dear!

I wasn't moderating. I was simply telling you to read the context of my post and you would see I am not arguing.

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 22, 2018, 01:01:54 AM

@Stuharris 6360 - Or better still, all members could simply ignore 'Tridents4194' posts if not of any interest, and not keeping filling the forum up with junk posts passing comment about him or trying to prove him wrong! Those that pass comment, are as guilty as the members they are complaining about..... Winston

Trident 4194

@CL there was a B7RLE on the 9 this morning about 8am. Saw a price branded mmc broken down in colley gate also this morning, so 2088 might have replaced that

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk