News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Farm Workers Transport Stafford

Started by tphi12000, August 18, 2012, 11:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

Saw H681GPF and Y516UGC in Penkridge today

mikestone

Dylanbusboy45

Ex Stagecoach 16694 R694DNH an Alexander RL Volvo Olympian noted in use in Stafford today

mikestone

Two red  ex-London dual door DDs noted today - first I have seeb this season.

Busman Jamie

Cheese

Quote from: Busman Jamie on May 18, 2018, 08:01:00 PM
Y475UGC & Y516UGC possibly

Y475UGC was at Newport Road Tesco earlier on today

Busman Jamie

Think they have a tanat valley bus too, saw it in Stafford yesterday

mikestone

They have had it for some time but it seems to have escaped mention in this thread.
;
V532GDS was seen yesterday - I belive there are at least two different farms are involved, one parks up at Tesco and the other goes back to the farm and returns to pick up opposite the station as GDS did.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Cheese on May 23, 2018, 01:18:54 PM
Y475UGC was at Newport Road Tesco earlier on today

Both ex DW Coaches of Clay Cross.

Busman Jamie

Quite often see metrobus 2449 in penkridge

Hector

Quote from: mikestone on May 24, 2018, 10:58:34 AM
They have had it for some time but it seems to have escaped mention in this thread.
;
V532GDS was seen yesterday - I belive there are at least two different farms are involved, one parks up at Tesco and the other goes back to the farm and returns to pick up opposite the station as GDS did.

There are 4 soft fruit farms to the west of Stafford, all of which farm some land remote from their base and use buses to transport workers.

The farm which parks its vehicles at Tesco whilst the workers shop is Littywood, which is also the only one of the four farms to show the farm identity on the vehicles

Cheese

What was 2449 just went past Stafford station, think it is now registered MUY517X. Looks a right state but at least its still going, haven't seen it for a couple of years now.

Cheese

Ex Go Ahead London Volvo B7TL LX05EZS was at Tesco in Stafford last Tuesday, newest bus I have seen on here before.

Busman Jamie

Straightlines

Quote from: Cheese on June 17, 2018, 01:23:38 PM
Ex Go Ahead London Volvo B7TL LX05EZS was at Tesco in Stafford last Tuesday, newest bus I have seen on here before.

The farm workers transport is getting newer than most of the Public Buses in Stafford!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk