News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Farm Workers Transport Stafford

Started by tphi12000, August 18, 2012, 11:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese

Just seen the former 2449 on the farm transport bus by Stafford station, now registered MUY517X and looking awful with bits of rear bumper missing. Saw Veolia liveried ex Dublin Olympian J823CEV on there yesterday, along with similarly liveried NC Olympian, guessing L209SKD as that has been on it before.

arrivaaston

I have a photo that I took of the metrobus ;)

Cheese

Just noted in Stafford ex Rigbys of Accrington Alexander PS type B10M M423RRN on presumably farm transport, still in Rigbys orange livery. This was with Whittles before Rigbys I believe.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cheese

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 29, 2015, 05:59:22 PM
@Cheese that is with select!

Aha, sorry 'bout that! One of the few vehicles I hadn't seen before in Stafford, and as it was passing the station just assumed it was a farm bus. Whoops

mranon

definately with select. usually on 877/878 route hence reason why its in stafford.

Liverpool Street

Is 2449 still with us? Or has the farm workers shredded her?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ashley 60171

Saw an SPD outside Stafford railway station at 1640 yesterday, didn't get an ID but definitely wasn't the one that Select have as there were no padded handrails, sorry its abit vague and sorry if I'm wrong

mikestone

V509NOF was on the 15.30 877, I didn't see the D&G turns, but I did catch a glimpse of a red DD going down Newport Road which I thought may have been a new farmers bus, but may have been Select's decker.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: mikestone on March 21, 2015, 08:40:58 PM
V509NOF was on the 15.30 877, I didn't see the D&G turns, but I did catch a glimpse of a red DD going down Newport Road which I thought may have been a new farmers bus, but may have been Select's decker.

Id of had to run into the road to ID it lol but from a distance it didn't look like V598NOF, maybe I'm just talking rubbish

tphi12000

Ex ANW 6599 B10B noted just outside Lichfield today painted all over dark green....
Tony

Ossie

Quote from: tphi12000 on August 03, 2015, 07:27:59 PM
Ex ANW 6599 B10B noted just outside Lichfield today painted all over dark green....

N599CKA - that's one of the New Farm, Elmhurst fleet and it's been with them for around 3 years.  The OC is just off the A515 Sudbury road.  They've got 3 B--F's, I think, K801HWW is fleetnumbered 1 and S306SHB is fleetnumbered 3 ......

I do like that livery .... plain but very smart! :D

Cheese

Volvo Olympian R143EVX is another one noted recently in Stafford, ex Stagecoach East Midland.  Still in Stagecoach livery although with light blue instead of red/orange I believe.

Cheese

Ex Cardiff Bus MPD W171EAX noted outside Stafford station today on the farm bus.

Cheese

5 buses noted on farm transport in Stafford earlier, MPD W171EAX, Veolia liveried Olympians J823CEV and L209SKD, and new ones on me, ex Stephensons of Easingwold Olympians R285/6LGH, both allover white and grey. Never seen that many vehicles all at once!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk