News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Midlands Railway

Started by Stu, December 09, 2017, 12:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

DJ

@Tony Could you let me know if 172339 is booked to do any services out of Birmingham this afternoon please? Would be nice to be able to see it in the flesh. Thanks.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Tony

Quote from: DJ98 on December 13, 2017, 12:15:10 PM
@Tony Could you let me know if 172339 is booked to do any services out of Birmingham this afternoon please? Would be nice to be able to see it in the flesh. Thanks.

I can't I'm afraid. I find out stuff for myself, and post it here if I think it's of interest, by emailing one of the managers. I can't send a load of emails for everyone else

Bob

Faulty train on 6.11 from Cannock leaving it late into brum and the 7.07 from brum cancelled and a lovely dangerously rammed 2 carriage short form on the 16.12 from brum....looking good.....

BK63 YWP

@Bob You do know West Midlands Railways has the same rolling stock as London Midland had... so the same problems are going to persist until the cascades begin next year (172s from London and 350s from trans-pennine)
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Bob

Its a pretty poor service..first train of the day faulty? Do they not check them? A few Sats back a 170 couldnt leave new st cos of a buzzer fault...same unit back out 3 days later same fault resulted in the 4 car 17.42 cancelled and the next 3 car at 1812 was a 2 car dozens left behind. The woefully inadequate 2 car today absolutely stank and was filthy inside..window area , ceiling the lot.

Bob

172s from london wont make any difference to the chase line. And if the electric trains are delayed itll be the same crap on there day in day out

MW

Have you ever considered moving @Bob

You complain about your local bus service and your local train service. If you're not able to get a car, have you considered moving to an area where you think has much better transport links?

I'm interested to know because all it seems that you do is complain.

the trainbasher

Quote from: MW on December 13, 2017, 05:34:46 PM
Have you ever considered moving @Bob

You complain about your local bus service and your local train service. If you're not able to get a car, have you considered moving to an area where you think has much better transport links?

I'm interested to know because all it seems that you do is complain.

@MW it's very rare I agree with you, but I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly. I am getting fed up with Bob's moaning and groaning. Why doesn't he move to somewhere on the Cross City or Snow Hill lines, with its frequent bus and train service, I shall never know.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Oh so you should move cos the service is s##t??? Get on it and try and find happy passengers! And i couldnt care what you think to be brutally frank if you dont like it dont read it and get back to bashing trains or whatever floats your boat....

Tony

Quote from: Bob on December 13, 2017, 05:31:57 PM
172s from london wont make any difference to the chase line. And if the electric trains are delayed itll be the same crap on there day in day out

As a few 170s and 153s are used on Snow Hill lines, the 172s from London could help if needed

karl724223

I've heard the island of sodor has a good railway

Quote from: karl724223 on December 13, 2017, 07:25:58 PM
I've heard the island of sodor has a good railway
And there's no such place.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodor_(fictional_island)
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

karl724223

Omg. Thomas James Edward  Gordon  bertie the bus  noooooooo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk