News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Birmingham BusBash - Sunday 10th September 2017.

Started by 2206, August 26, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james99

Quote from: 2206 on September 12, 2017, 07:04:23 PM
Must have put them up later then as at 10am they were letting people and inviting them onboard on the Citaro.

I Noticed some kids were starting up Arriva 4407 though, I overheard that they were 14.

I know exactly who started 4407. He most certainly is 14.

The staff were alright with you entering the Citaro as long as they were there, because I had a discussion with one of the drivers. Explaining how the mirrors will go inwards in the case of a collision.

Quote from: Jack on September 12, 2017, 07:07:45 PM
It was 12:15 I arrived and there was signs on the other operators row.
Next thing I knew was that I was barred off 4282 lol

I only went on three NX buses, and all of them were when staff were on board. I never entered the cab area though, I just stood at the doors and also sat on the two front seats on the E400MMC.
Never went on 4282 or 4125, though.

The signs were on earlier, although someone came over to the Citaro and asked if they wanted it cable tied.

CL

I thoroughly enjoyed myself at this event; it's sad to hear the minority of people who ruin it for the rest of us. :( Where has the respect for other people's property gone? I feel like there is an unspoken etiquette whenever these events take place that some people need to educate themselves on. I just hope it doesn't affect the chances of this becoming an annual event that I could look foward to!
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Sandy Lane

Is there a list of all the buses that turned up at the Bash and was it seen as a success? I thought it was very good and hope for something next year. Any one guess how many people were there?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk