News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Noteworthy Workings - May 2017

Started by winston, May 01, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Please continue to view the spreadsheet below as to what does/doesn't constituent as a 'Noteworthy Working'
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tZHoQDUm1HwOAZvQhE50A5A/htmlview

Please advise Stu via posting in the following thread should you notice any changes that need to be made to the spread sheet:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=4016.0

Noteworthy Workings posted only - Only 'Tony' is to comment on posts in this thread - Everyone else respond in respective garage thread

Dom

Michael Bevan

Ashley 60171

45xx - WN3 - 10:11 off Castlecroft

Trident 4609

4585 on WN54 (a full Stafford one... well until it bost)

DJ

2117 - WA13
867 - PN276

Also spotted an Enviro 200 on the PN246 on the way down to Merry Hill and then again on the way back, but didn't manage to catch which one, or if it was even the same one.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Dom

Michael Bevan

Squiz1971

7029 on the 67 seen around 10:00 on Priory Queensway. This may not be noteworthy anymore as this may be a regular occurrence, but I'll put it here anyway

Jack6101

Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Michael Bevan

AG 11A - 2247 - Doing one full trip on the 11A, currently at Ward End, The Fox and Goose and if it stays out it will come of when it gets to Acocks Green at 18:16.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Trident 4609

Jack6101

Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Dom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk