News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

D & DH Transport

Started by mikestone, January 04, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

PD1063541/1
D & D H TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED, STIPERS HILL FARM, KISSES BARN LANE, WARTON, TAMWORTH, B79 0JS
To: Tamworth
Via: Two Gates, Hockley & Wilnecote
Name or No.: 9A
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 11 February 2017
Other details: Monday to Saturday except public & bank holidays.
;
I presume this is the firm that used to be in Rugeley TV station yard

Tony

The company has been purchased by Mike James

Solo1

I thought he was banned  from owning a bus company due to problems with tamworth  bus & coach & the other ones linked to him

Hector

D&DH Transport Services Ltd operated from Station Works, Rugeley until c2013. Although some vehicles were still operated until disposed of in 2014, vehicle operator licensing did not show a change of address until late 2016.

Interestingly vehicle operating licensing now shows two directors - Mike James and David Harley, with David Harley and Michael Granger the transport managers, but Companies House shows that David Harley resigned as a director on 4th October, the day after Mike James was appointed.

Solo1

justlookingaround

The ban was only for 12 months in 2015, that has since expired and he is free to hold another license.

Adam 404

Quote from: Solo1 on January 04, 2017, 10:34:50 PM
Found this  on a search  http://www.mike-james.co.uk/
Notice when clicking fleet for sale, it takes you to busandcoachsales.com (Speedbird Enterprises Ltd).

They seem to be selling at current 2 Optare Solo's in White, Arriva Lowlanders, Arriva Renowns, Midland Classic ALX 400's (Sold), another ALX 400 (Ex London converted) and a few coaches.

Looks like "Mike James" has more than one company to me.

Tony

Quote from: Adam 404 on January 05, 2017, 05:02:32 PM
Notice when clicking fleet for sale, it takes you to busandcoachsales.com (Speedbird Enterprises Ltd).

They seem to be selling at current 2 Optare Solo's in White, Arriva Lowlanders, Arriva Renowns, Midland Classic ALX 400's (Sold), another ALX 400 (Ex London converted) and a few coaches.

Looks like "Mike James" has more than one company to me.

He does

Solo1

Wonder how many firms mike james has in all

Walsall1955

Quote from: Solo1 on January 05, 2017, 05:57:51 PM
Wonder how many firms mike james has in all
Another of Mike's companies is Speedbird Enterprises Ltd:
http://www.busandcoachsales.com/

LG

Another cowboy company, the problem is with companies like this is that they do a very bad hi and then leave the proper companies to pick up the pieces after they have been banned

the trainbasher

@Adam 404

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Adam 404

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 26, 2017, 07:01:02 PM
@Adam 404

Sorry, I seem to think that we are in February for some reason at the moment! :D
Thanks @the trainbasher

mikestone

Staffordshire CC has published its February changes and doesn't mention this route.

Dennis

Quote from: mikestone on January 26, 2017, 08:50:41 PM
Staffordshire CC has published its February changes and doesn't mention this route.

That would be because he has failed to send them a copy of the registration...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk