News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chase Bus

Started by Michael Bevan, August 25, 2016, 07:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on February 04, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
Chase bus are based in Staffordshire area so are they any bus
firms there offering private hire not sure if select bus does private hire
So could work along  side a bus route

There are hundreds, literally,  of operators in Staffordshire offering Private Hire

Straightlines

Quote from: Chase_Bus on February 04, 2018, 05:42:28 PM
I can assure you, everything is going exactly as planned. It was never our intention to set up before this year, things had to be rushed when the media somehow got wind of our plans and people started bombarding us with questions and emails/hate.

We are going to be concentrating on private hires and heritage tours eventually doing a route of our own if funds and situations allow.
The Facebook page is still there, just hidden from view for now until we actually have news and updates, as we don't want people to start being misled by things going on.

You have done plenty of misleading already!

I would refer to your Facebook Page, however since it has been taken down this is not possible. So..

1) Summer 2016 - News in local press about starting Cannock - Telford bus by 'Christmas 2016'
2) Spring 2017 - More comments from Facebook regarding the imminent launch of a Bus Service including the mock up of your Excel on a '9A Highfields'
3) Showbus 2017 - Distribution of timetables for C1 / C2 Bus Services including comments about having it 'launched by Christmas 2017'

'Never our intention to launch before this year' but certainly intentions to mislead and waste peoples time!

Tony

An application for an operator license would go a long way to convincing doubters

Grinder

Chasebus quote from post in March 'The only thing I can tell you 100% is that we aim to be up and running by September'. looks to me, more and more like a President Trump Fake News story.

Isle of Stroma

To be fair, Chase aren't last on the list of reputable organisations that I'd rely on for private hire in Staffordshire.

.... Although they are second-bottom.

Tony

Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on February 05, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
To be fair, Chase aren't last on the list of reputable organisations that I'd rely on for private hire in Staffordshire.

.... Although they are second-bottom.

The Traffic Commissioner made a mistake....honest Guv!

Steveminor

Tbh the guy would get a lot more respect if he just came forward & said I was going to set up but haven't got the money yet.

Solo1

Any one know if chase bus will ever start running

DJ

Quote from: Solo1 on July 22, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
Any one know if chase bus will ever start running

The Excel is SORN and has had no MOT since September, and I've been told by people that have spoken with Ash that it won't be at Showbus either this year.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Chase_Bus

You would be correct :) I have come to an agreement with another operator. Chase will remain registered but it will ONLY be a heritage/preservation company. The excel will be going into the original Rainbow 4 livery.

Maybe one day, but for now preserving buses is much much cheaper.
Managing Director for ChaseBus Limited. ashley.fellows@chasebus.co.uk

mranon

what happened to the other vehicles chase bus acquired?

metrocity

Quote from: Chase_Bus on July 23, 2018, 02:41:21 PM
You would be correct :) I have come to an agreement with another operator. Chase will remain registered but it will ONLY be a heritage/preservation company. The excel will be going into the original Rainbow 4 livery.

Maybe one day, but for now preserving buses is much much cheaper.
I can't think of any other preserved vehicle owner with their own thread on a transport forum with 10 plus pages of comments !

Westy

Whats happened to my post again?

Chase_Bus

Quote from: mranon on July 23, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
what happened to the other vehicles chase bus acquired?

They were sold on, everything was pretty much ready to go, insurance etc but we were just short on the financial standing.

Quote from: Westy on July 23, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
Whats happened to my post again?

What post?
Managing Director for ChaseBus Limited. ashley.fellows@chasebus.co.uk

DJ

Do you think you'll have the Excel back in the original livery and on the road in time for Showbus at all? It'd be nice to see it since I wasn't able to make it last year. I'm more excited for the new Keedlestone update though...  ;D

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk