News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Stagecoach Usual Allocations

Started by Adam 404, August 15, 2016, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

Hello Everyone,

After good feedback from the De Courcey spreadsheet, I have now made one for Stagecoach.

School Services are listed
PVR's for majority of routes are here
Included are services operated by Rugby, Leamington, Stratford and Nuneaton
Handy if you are unfamiliar of allocations on services...

Link to Spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AuV-OWRD_pekgSs6TzRmdqSPwMhv

Please modify sensibly.

Thanks, Adam.

New Link as of 18/09/2016

EDIT - link amended at request of topic-starter

Dylanbusboy45

I don't want to go through and edit it myself as it will take me ages on a phone but the buses on the 55/6/7 are MAN chassis Enviro 200 so should be changed to that and I can be corrected on this but I think the 63/64/67 should have MAN Enviro 300 added to the other allocation.

Adam 404

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on August 15, 2016, 03:44:40 PM
I don't want to go through and edit it myself as it will take me ages on a phone but the buses on the 55/6/7 are MAN chassis Enviro 200 so should be changed to that and I can be corrected on this but I think the 63/64/67 should have MAN Enviro 300 added to the other allocation.
Thanks @Dylanbusboy45 . I will modify that.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 15, 2016, 03:58:50 PM
Thanks @Dylanbusboy45 . I will modify that.

No problem. Volvo Olympian should be added to the vehicles too

Adam 404

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on August 15, 2016, 04:01:20 PM
No problem. Volvo Olympian should be added to the vehicles too
As they are all being withdrawn now, there is very little point in doing that as an Olympian I will now grant Olympians as noteworthy no matter what route it is on.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 15, 2016, 04:06:37 PM
As they are all being withdrawn now, there is very little point in doing that as an Olympian I will now grant Olympians as noteworthy no matter what route it is on.
Yes I see them noteworthy on any route too. I do agree with you there actually ...

Ally

I've edited the following on the sheet for Nuneaton stuff:
729 - Added allocation
5/5A - Adjusted other allocation
10 - Added other allocation
766/767 - Added other allocation
17B & 18A - School/College routes added, with allocations

There are other allocations during the mornings and evenings that would be difficult to list, for example, There's a single 9 journey booked a 48 branded E200, late night 48s are a mix of E200s and Solos, the last 56 on Weekdays is booked a Dart, the last 55 into Coventry is an E200 but also often a Dart, Various standard E200s appear on the 55/56/57 early in the morning. It's quite difficult to keep track of!
A good example is the Saturday morning 767s, one journey is a 10 branded E200, the next is a plain E200 that later ends up on 766s, the one after is a MAN E200.

What I might do is supplement this sheet with the current duty list at Nuneaton, which also lists "bus board numbers" and I'll dig out my allocation lists so that people can work out what vehicle types will be on what route at what time.
The down side is some will be changing on the 5th September...
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Ally

Here's a link to photos of the Nuneaton duty boards and the bus board numbers.
The fleet numbers allocated to bus board numbers vary from day to day, but the vehicle type remains the same.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ane4lyHwH3MzgQRCXPnxXNli8zGz

If you want to work out what buses are allocated, you can cross reference the duty boards with the bus boards. I will use an example with the filled in allocation sheet to show you how to cross reference...
If you did Duty 213 on Sunday 24/7/16, you would drive 2 different buses that shift, board numbers 274 and 232, cross reference that with the board sheet and you will find that 47070 and 36163 were the allocated vehicles. - I can confirm both as correct as I was on them.

Unfortunately I don't have the Saturday bus board sheet photographed yet, but it will be pretty much the Monday-Friday one with a 1 in front, i.e. bus board 72 on Saturday would be 172.

Duties 1-99 are Mondays-Fridays
Duties 101-199 are Saturdays
Duties 201-299 are Sundays
Duties 301-399 are Mondays-Fridays School Holidays
Duties 500/600/1300/8000 are Show Up Duties (Spare Driver)

I tried to take overlapping pictures as the traffic office lights make photographing the duty boards extremely difficult, so I apologise for anything that isn't crystal clear or has bits chopped off. If something isn't clear one one photo, try the next/previous.

Hopefully I've not made this too confusing, I'm happy to clarify anything.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)

Adam 404

Quote from: Ally on August 16, 2016, 12:16:29 AM
I've edited the following on the sheet for Nuneaton stuff:
729 - Added allocation
5/5A - Adjusted other allocation
10 - Added other allocation
766/767 - Added other allocation
17B & 18A - School/College routes added, with allocations

There are other allocations during the mornings and evenings that would be difficult to list, for example, There's a single 9 journey booked a 48 branded E200, late night 48s are a mix of E200s and Solos, the last 56 on Weekdays is booked a Dart, the last 55 into Coventry is an E200 but also often a Dart, Various standard E200s appear on the 55/56/57 early in the morning. It's quite difficult to keep track of!
A good example is the Saturday morning 767s, one journey is a 10 branded E200, the next is a plain E200 that later ends up on 766s, the one after is a MAN E200.

What I might do is supplement this sheet with the current duty list at Nuneaton, which also lists "bus board numbers" and I'll dig out my allocation lists so that people can work out what vehicle types will be on what route at what time.
The down side is some will be changing on the 5th September...
Thanks for that @Ally .

I am sure that the duty boards will be useful.

Adam 404

The spreadsheet now has the PVR of the 63 - 67 corrected / added. I have put comparisons of the amount of vehicles and the PVR below. Not sure what is going on with the Nuneaton numbers though. I fear there may be a mistake. Refer to the spreadsheet above for information.

Garage                            Vehicles         PVR
Rugby                                41            34 + Sch
Leamington / Stratford        96            59 + Sch
Nuneaton                           69            65 + Sch

Ally

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 23, 2016, 03:14:04 PM
The spreadsheet now has the PVR of the 63 - 67 corrected / added. I have put comparisons of the amount of vehicles and the PVR below. Not sure what is going on with the Nuneaton numbers though. I fear there may be a mistake. Refer to the spreadsheet above for information.

Garage                            Vehicles         PVR
Rugby                                41            34 + Sch
Leamington / Stratford        96            59 + Sch
Nuneaton                           69            65 + Sch

39694 isn't at Nuneaton (yet), I've stricken it off and that's corrected the total.
I've also slightly tweaked a few Nuneaton allocations and added the Staff Bus to the Sch/Coll/Peak services tab, just incase anyone ever spots it running around in the early AM.
I'm not sure on the details for the other garage's staff buses though.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)

Adam 404

Quote from: Ally on August 23, 2016, 09:52:28 PM
39694 isn't at Nuneaton (yet), I'll strike that one off for you shortly! :)
Thanks,
Surely there are more than 3 spare buses though?

Ally

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 23, 2016, 09:55:20 PM
Thanks,
Surely there are more than 3 spare buses though?

I'd have to double check that, I thought it was 4 but you could be correct! It's always been a struggle for spare buses at Nuneaton... There's been occasions when they've had to pull buses off the pits just to make the PVR. I had a MAN E200 with crazy/uncontrollable window wipers and when taken round the garage, it was replaced with another that had quite literally just gotten back from its MOT at Rugby.
Thankfully Nuneaton's engineers are pretty damn good so it's rare it causes an issue.

Also, full PVR is from around 10am to 3pm, so it's
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)

Adam 404

Quote from: Ally on August 23, 2016, 10:24:32 PM
I'd have to double check that, I thought it was 4 but you could be correct! It's always been a struggle for spare buses at Nuneaton... There's been occasions when they've had to pull buses off the pits just to make the PVR. I had a MAN E200 with crazy/uncontrollable window wipers and when taken round the garage, it was replaced with another that had quite literally just gotten back from its MOT at Rugby.
Thankfully Nuneaton's engineers are pretty damn good so it's rare it causes an issue.

Also, full PVR is from around 10am to 3pm, so it's
Just corrected the 48. there are 61 buses required as I accidentally added 4 extra buses to the 48!

bensweeney14

39694 now also on the road at Nuneaton
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk