News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

City bus lines - NWO 465R - 20 route

Started by j789, November 24, 2015, 10:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j789

I remember this operator from the 90s. They used to run the old 20 route in Harborne Down War Lane and Tennal Road but then changed to run along court oak road via the 103 route. This seemed odd as the WMT 20 still existed so the same route number went different ways! I think City also ran the 3 service in competition with the 103 to so maybe it was changed because of that.
I do remember though that at one point the original 20 route had WMT, Central and City lines running on it. It wasn't even a busy route!

Also, the picture stated of National TPD 192 M should be TPD 192 w

Tony

Quote from: j789 on November 24, 2015, 10:13:42 PM
I remember this operator from the 90s. They used to run the old 20 route in Harborne Down War Lane and Tennal Road but then changed to run along court oak road via the 103 route. This seemed odd as the WMT 20 still existed so the same route number went different ways! I think City also ran the 3 service in competition with the 103 to so maybe it was changed because of that.
I do remember though that at one point the original 20 route had WMT, Central and City lines running on it. It wasn't even a busy route!

Also, the picture stated of National TPD 192 M should be TPD 192 w

No it shouldn't, no W reg Mark 1 Nationals

j789

I am not doubting it but the picture makes the registration look very much like a W!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk