News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Incorrect Bus Stop Information

Started by Adam 404, October 14, 2015, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BU07 LGO

There's a few stops on the 10 in the Staffordshire part where there aren't actually any physical bus stop markings or shelters!

BK63 YWP

Holly Lane Marion Rd in Smethwick towards Bearwood completely missing timetable info for 48/50A
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

The 110/902/904/905 stop at Erdington Six Ways towards Sutton doesn't have 905 on the flag.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Michael Bevan

The bus stop on Jockey Road outside the Horse & Jockey towards New Oscott has "15" on the stop flag instead of 5.

Ally

The new style electronic bus stop just past Eagle Street on Foleshill Road, coming out of Coventry, does not display the 48 on the tiles (it does on the next bus screen on the opposite side). It does display the 53 school service, however.

Also, the map for the 48 on the Trinity Street TS3 stand is confusing, it completely omits Leicester (Plus the Sunday Tamworth runs and the single weekday Kingsbury run - although I suppose they can be forgiven) and shows the 48 as going Coventry - Foleshill - Longford - Bedworth - Nuneaton - Hinckley - Atherstone - Hinckley.
The electronic display on TS3 also shows the 21:35 57 as terminating at Nuneaton, when it infact terminates at the Cross Keys pub in Bedworth.

I've noticed that the stops for the 5 on Everdon Road haven't been taken out yet either - I even spotted a Gemini going up there one night after the changes had taken place - I think somebody forgot! :P
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Adam 404

Quote from: Ally on August 18, 2016, 08:48:51 PM
I've noticed that the stops for the 5 on Everdon Road haven't been taken out yet either - I even spotted a Gemini going up there one night after the changes had taken place - I think somebody forgot! :P
@Ally
Quote from: Adam 404 on July 21, 2016, 08:44:02 PM
The loss of service in Everdon Road has been reversed until a review in September. Therefore the 5 service will continue to serve here.

Ally

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 18, 2016, 09:11:58 PM
@Ally

Ah thank you for pointing that one out to me, I missed that post! I noticed it's been removed on the Network map though...
As has the Stagecoach 55 entirely
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Adam 404

Quote from: Ally on August 18, 2016, 10:51:38 PM
Ah thank you for pointing that one out to me, I missed that post! I noticed it's been removed on the Network map though...
As has the Stagecoach 55 entirely
The 43 is completely missed as well

Sandy Lane

Waited a while for the 86 in Coventry Hales St today at stop HS1 as marked on the flag.
Didnt know the 86 now picks up from Sainsburys Trinity St stop TS2. Doohhh!

Come on Centro, keep up with the bucket load of changes that are happening!

Adam 404

Quote from: Sandy Lane on August 22, 2016, 09:55:23 PM
Waited a while for the 86 in Coventry Hales St today at stop HS1 as marked on the flag.
Didnt know the 86 now picks up from Sainsburys Trinity St stop TS2. Doohhh!

Come on Centro, keep up with the bucket load of changes that are happening!
The 86 changed again and seems to pick up at both stops from my observations.

Sandy Lane

Some services may be avoiding the Hales St stop by going through Bishop St to get onto the flyover whilst Cox St is shut (for 9 wks)

Other Walsall Tony

At least one timetable shown on a 529 stop, implies a 10 hour gap in services Mon-Fri. (Churchill Rd, E. bound)
Tony

Kevin

One I only just noticed yesterday on the way to work:

The stop on Aston Road North, just before Aston Cross outbound, still has the 115 on the flag.
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Stu

Stand SH at Swan Island (next to New Inn) has got 59 and 59A on the flag, but neither of those stop there!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MasterPlan

Is the 16 still meant to stop at Priory Queensway? Because on the board it only says 74. But the 16 driver still stopped there, I asked him and he said it still stops there?
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk