News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Travel de Courcey -- General Thread

Started by Valandil, June 27, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoNi

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: JoNi on August 08, 2017, 07:10:16 PM
https://www.flickr.com/gp/92409298@N06/B4VZt6

Flickr came to life says Volvo B8 on back.

Yes Volvo B8RLE with same MCV Evolution 2 bodywork as fleetnumbers 573/574

JoNi

Nice motor I travelled upstairs(!) on a short trip to University Hospital.

mikestone

Reported in today's "Route One" De Courcey are expecting a hybrid Irizar coach for a corporate contract.

JoNi

BV17CMU seen on X6 similar white single decker

winston

Quote from: JoNi on August 09, 2017, 01:50:55 PM
BV17CMU seen on X6 similar white single decker

Suggests that DeCourcey have acquired some dealer stock

t.w.moore

There are to new Volvos in service, not seen them yet.  A King Long was in the depot on Tuesday for viewing only. Photographed today ex Stagecoach Dart LX03 CAA fleet no. 343890. Nice and clean inside

In the next compound to Decourcey Travel are 15 ex London Enviro 200s..;.they do not belong to Travel de Courcey, but are in storage pending auction....these are some of themYX12 AGZ, YX12 AKK (DMV44223). YX12AYZ, and YX12 AZA. I could not get the camera through the fence to photograph anymore of them. They would be a good buy for de Courcey.

The building work at the de Courcey has been a standstill for nearly a fortnight. All the framework is in place and scafholding surrounds the
whole build.

PM

Quote from: t.w.moore on August 09, 2017, 08:10:59 PM
There are to new Volvos in service, not seen them yet.  A King Long was in the depot on Tuesday for viewing only. Photographed today ex Stagecoach Dart LX03 CAA fleet no. 343890. Nice and clean inside

In the next compound to Decourcey Travel are 15 ex London Enviro 200s..;.they do not belong to Travel de Courcey, but are in storage pending auction....these are some of themYX12 AGZ, YX12 AKK (DMV44223). YX12AYZ, and YX12 AZA. I could not get the camera through the fence to photograph anymore of them. They would be a good buy for de Courcey.

The building work at the de Courcey has been a standstill for nearly a fortnight. All the framework is in place and scafholding surrounds the
whole build.

Thanks for the detailed update! The E200s are ex lease Tower Transit examples of a batch of 32 recently advertised for auction in Route One. They'd be a good buy though I agree!

Dylanbusboy45

Both new Volvo B8RLEs along with one of the older Mercedes/MCVs in use on the X6 today

TinnedPeaches

According to Route One magazine/website de Courcey is about to trial Irizar's new i4 hybrid coach - the first in the UK to use it, it would appear.

Sandy Lane

Quote from: t.w.moore on August 09, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

whole build.
I reckon there is now at least one pit in the building now?

James4368

Just seen on Facebook.

Some of de courcey's old NX B9 Levantes for sale.

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Does anyone know how much a single ticket on the 735 is, please?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Quote from: Stu on September 03, 2017, 09:32:33 AM
https://www.traveldecourcey.com/timetable_search/fares_tickets.aspx
I've looked on there and can't see anything though, as the 735 goes out into Northern Warwickshire.
The TDC 735 is a once a day trip in one direction, leaving Coventry at 17:40, getting to Furnace End (In Warwickshire) at 18:35 and then it carries on to Coleshill (In Warwickshire) on request, it replaced the Rowes Coaches trip, the other trips are A&M operated.

http://www.travelinemidlands.co.uk/wmtis/XSLT_TTB_REQUEST?language=en&command=direct&net=cen&line=52735&sup=%20&itdLPxx_direction=H&project=y11&outputFormat=0&itdLPxx_displayHeader=false&itdLPxx_sessionID=CEN_EFA03_24474419&lineVer=5&itdLPxx_spTr=5&itdLPxx_operatorCodeForTTB=RWE
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk